Carvon Discussion

Yeah, but I already paid good money. :disappointed:

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Bad news is news.

2 Likes

Damn, have you been able to call their shop? If ya paid money, you should have your parts.

Well that is an understatement, sounds like those hangers are well beyond reasonably overdue. Chris Caput, can you help out here?

Anyone in the EU had trouble with CE markings for the V4 speeddrive R. Got a used speeddrive R delivered to the zollamt office and went to collect it today but had the *hardworking people at the local customs office tell me they need to take photos to send to the Bundesnetzagentur for them to decide if I can have it.

So on top of having to wait up to 2 weeks for a reply, if they say no it will be rejected.

Picked up some 6374 motors from the same office start of the year with no trouble. They could give me no why last time it was fine, what the criteria they check for, what I can look for next time.

Nope, got delivered directly to the pickup point here in NL.

I received my drive at my door in France. But laws and regulation are not applied the same way in both our countries :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Everything I have had to do in this country with anything to do with any kind of rule, regulation or law has been nothing less than a total waste of time.

3 Likes

What country are you in? That sounds like a nightmare

Germany. :de:

That’s just Germany, a country where not paying a bus ticket is a criminal offense (ask me how I know) . Go figure why it’s like that

lol, not surprising.

When I first got here I got a ticket for riding the tram one stop then getting off at the next stop because the ticket machine only takes coins and all I had was notes and card. It has a card slot but does not accept any. Got on, went to pay, wouldn’t accept card so I go to get off at the next stop since I was only going 3 stops anyway so not a long walk. I get off and there is ticket naz… checkers waiting to get on. €60 ticket for a 1€ fare that I couldn’t pay with card or cash.

4 Likes

Sounds like Nazis to me. Don’t be shy :smiley: I was once put in jail for an out taillight so this behavior is here in US also

2 Likes

in france when i was there getting on the subway without paying was sport! it was awesome. after paying for one ticket, and then having old ladies sneaking behind me it was a shock.kinda taboo in usa and people won’t hop the slightest barrier. there they needed walls and people were still climbing them, me included. and then eventually you turn a corner and a guard is there and you have to show your ticket or pay like a 25 dollar fine. and then the game continues

5 Likes

Does anyone have a good contact w/ @chrischaput and is willing to help out?

Here you go

2 Likes

@chrischaput not sure if this crossed your radar, hoping you can help us get some traction on this?

Thanks, I’ll send chris an email.

1 Like

Here are some updates! Screenshot_20180624-091707 Screenshot_20180624-091716

10 Likes