Carvon Discussion

But any idea what is the source of the sound? Both your motors do that? Why only one here?

i only know because when i got mine i checked them immediately. buttery smooth though when u ride

1 Like

Hehe glad to hear… I think I need to order some sensor cable extensions though. Doubt they reach my focboxes once I got everything on the deck…

glad you remembered, now i can write it down :joy::joy: velcro is really helpful

For everyone wondering what the 180mm TB looks like compared to the speeddrive. 218mm ones are on their way…

5 Likes

protect your cables well man, i knicked mine :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Paint over the nick with polyurethane conformal coating

1 Like

So, when is the XtraLong wait gonna be over for the XL’s?

2 Likes

5 Likes

the noise to clarify is the spacer inside the Strators, it has to be to the exact cut I forgot the mm size let’s just say it’s 15mm I cut all of them for a entire day and it’s hard to cut them to the exact mm for the fact the cut is a side cut with a indentation, that’s the rattle u hear if it’s off by .10 of a mm it will rattle nothing to be alarmed about still silent if you so remove motor can you will not be able to put them back on endless you have 15ton press. @trancejunkiexxl removed them and couldn’t put them back in it’s impossible

5 Likes

Yep don’t be like me, I break everything :rofl:

1 Like

???any update on the XLs

1 Like

+juan 10 charizard

1 Like

It’s going to be a while… Seems like they don’t have hangers? Kind of crazy.

Damn, shouldnt those have been cut awhile ago? :c

Does anyone knows which bushings the speeddrive comes with? I’ve got some yellow ones on mine but no idea what durometer/brand.

Is Carvon actually shipping v4 speeddrives ordered from the website in the same day when ordered before 2pm PDT?

Ordered one yesterday (my time) before the 2pm PDT cutoff and have yet to get updated that it has shipped. So is the same day shipping not true or has my order not been updated?

1 Like

any idea where my V4 speed drive XL’s are. iv been waiting many months now

1 Like

Hey can everyone who’s recently received their SD-R post in this thread? Even if just to say you got it? After all the drama and all, it’d be nice to see something positive.

Oiii, I got it!

2 Likes