Carvon Discussion

I’m so stoked to hear this… Hope it arrives soon. Finally things are being communicated.

They’re in transit, eeeeeasy there

1 Like

Not all orders are in transit. Some order labels, like mine, got misplaced… so there’s still V4 SD Rs that haven’t shipped.

@Exiledd_Top i told you a week ago, but clearly i was wrong…

am to lost in this thread can you please explain

dual v2.5 was not very good off the line. dual belt 6355 crushes it easily.

But, there’s hope. With the temperature sensor in these motors, and if you’re running the firmware from Vesc-tool (vesc6), and if you have a very high discharge capable pack, you can significantly increase a lot of the amperage parameters, and let thermal throttling keep you from blowing up the vesc or the motors. @BigBoyToys

1 Like

pretty short memory you got there…

1 Like

Just got tracking info from Jerry. +1 for communication.

My groupbuy speeddrive is in the country already (Netherlands).

lol he doesn’t even remember the difference between THERE and THEIR, YOUR or YOU’RE =)

2 Likes

what this fabulous monkey said^^ @Mikenopolis

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

Nice news! I just hape Jerry didn’t forgot to give me extra urethane sleeves! Where can I find new tracking then? Or there’s not any?

PM JERRY. SEND JERRY A PERSONAL MESSAGE. SEND JERRY A DIRECT MESSAGE. HIS USER IS @LEVer

Clear enough?

5 Likes

I got a response from Jerry through PM.

2 Likes

PM @LEVer. Now that the work load of the SpeedDrives are relieved he’s more likely to respond.

His account is a bit locked up due to previous issues that Mods are attempting to resolve. He can reply to DMs you send him. He can reply on forum or start a DM

2 Likes

Ideally his old account gets revived, and we get his post history back too…

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/5313?u=yecrtz

Got mine.

One motor makes some sort of rattling noise. Anyone else experiencing something similair?

1 Like

ahhh yaaaa. looks friggin sweet

i had that noise brosiff. its normal.

dont try and take it apart like i did… you’ll be sorry :joy:

Here, check it out (click big play button). It sorta ticks/rattles. Can hear it better when its spinning freely back to a standstill. Other motor is super silent though…

ya, i checked both pairs of mine, the behavior is consistent on both. reported normal, need to be ridden awhile i was explained

Sounds like the urethane sleeve. Could also be a bearing.

need a press to reassemble