Carvon Discussion

@b264 glad I was able to get Jerry to at least make you whole. Now go get yourself a drink and leave this mess behind you :wink:

1 Like

Jerry called this morning, we had a long chat. Sounds like a cool project!

4 Likes

alrighty people update

3 Likes

That’s awesome. That would make a lot of people happy.

2 Likes

great. Now’s my turn to start bitching about the EXO Pro. He’s got time to text and update on Rs and doesn’t have the time to update me on the EXO, wtf?!?

I kid, I kid. Glad he got those out, hopefully the XLs aren’t too far behind.

2 Likes

Lol. I’m on that one too. But I’m not gonna start bitching yet.

1 Like

But my XLs…now I’m regretting going for the upgrade

3 Likes

Glad everything worked out for you and glad everything is moving along. Patience is a virtue and although everything got delayed I feel like this product will be worth it in the end.

1 Like

Yeah, what’s the word on the XL’ s? It sounded like they were somewhat close a month or two ago, but it’s been silent since then.

1 Like

From what I have read they are waiting on the sleeves for them. My guess is another month or so.

1 Like

Yup, the sleeves were a big part of the recent delay due to the in house process that didn’t turn out well. That’s been sorted out so I think the XL’s shouldn’t be far behind

1 Like

I am a little too. But I am hoping it’ll be worth it once they get here. I am glad I bought these with the expectation of a wait.

But I have to say I never expected it to be this long. I am hoping at the end of all this I have a bullet proof beauty to show for it. Time will tell…

Well if they’re anything like the v3 or better they’ll be totally worth the wait, but in this instance bitching is still justified in my opinion

I can agree with that.

they are better than v3 better fan, usually if u hit them really really hard that’s usually the first thing that wouldn’t break but bend. I would know because besides the broken magnet my fans that took the impact slightly bent, went out of the way to make sure they don’t bend at all and designed them so not even a 60mph accident would break the fan. flux ring better and a different way of holding the Strator more structure integrity

4 Likes

is jerry going to come on the forum or what?

he was never in the forum to begin with

@LEVer is Jerry … he was on the forum long time ago, and more recently to start a bashing thread with @evoheyax

he only made that account because some beef with evoheyax and then left

Long before that he was on the forum, with the same nickname… I got out after a heated argument with @Hummie