Carvon Discussion

The inability to get a respone is weird and frustrating for sure. Especially for a high end boutique vendor with a loyal and rabid fan base, to have gone on essentially a communications blackout. Especially difficult if you think your order has been forgotten, or you’re moving, etc.

Seems like this happens to many vendors for whatever reason. I’m glad hummie and onloop are still talking to people.

I’m hoping they prioritize communications as they hire more people.

Hello everyone sorry for the MIA. Been dealing with a bunch of personal stuff. I see there are a lot of questions. I mostly run the EXO part of Carvon and try to help as much as I can with other things regarding Carvon, although I might not know the answer I will get it for you. It will be awesome if you guys could send me a PM with your questions and I will gladly answer them this weekend. Sorry for the lack of presence.

Joe

2 Likes

So who got an email today about their Carvons shipping?

1 Like

I did!

10char

2 Likes

Were you on the groupbuy or something else? SD or SDXL, color?

1 Like

If anyone decides to back out I was part the original 25 (literally post 25 xD) but had back out as I hadn’t the money (its up there like I have now tho and I’d gladly step in…I emailed and pm’d carvon and the guys a few times but no luck.

Yeah which ones did you get the email about? Was it the SD or SDXL?

Not on the group buy. It’s for the speed drives

You bought direct on the site?

Yeah, it was up for a short amount of time, right after the group buy. I’m so excited about this build. Funny, shorter wait time than Enertion.

2 Likes

I originally ordered a SD through the group buy but then upgraded to the XL on the site.

So non GB get it before the GB people? OK…

3 Likes

Damn, I really hope im in the next round of drives c:

dont think there is one :sob:

no, i meant round of shipping. i was in the GB

1 Like

i was too :sob: once upon a time

Did you order through kickstarter or this group buy?

neither, they were for sale on the site for a short amount of time. my guess is that it is easier to fulfill the individual orders than it is to fulfill the larger group order (logistically).

So two weeks ago you guys started shipping out the R. And you say they’re available. How come I haven’t heard a single thing about a package coming my way… This is getting pretty frustrating guys… what can I expect?

I think they are shipping about 10 pieces per week, as they are manufactured

1 Like