Carvon Discussion

Or a 4WD setup with those?

It’s doable but then you would kinda need a tea party deck to do such a thing or a bigger longboard or different deck you could say it’s going to be really heavy that’s for sure. Crazy torque I don’t know about speed

If you could fit a 6384 stator 4000W, and magnets into a Carvon XL, what kv would you go with? Dual, and 4WD.

I think dual I’d do 100kv and 4WD I’d go 115-120kv.

Since the 4WD Evo has dual 2500w 110kv, I think with the power these others have could allow for another 5-10kv and still have much more torque, right?

To speed would be like 60mph, lol…

I think 100kv for xl motors would have bin better. But probably less torque you know but I guess its more easy to make a certain kV for a motor.

Th XL motors allow for very large wheels so the lower kv is appreciated

The SD-R can’t use 107’s? I thought it could use pretty much anything.

I believe u can on 4wd speed r but not on just one speed drive r

1 Like

Both motors are what they are, kv wise because changing the motors from delta to wye results in them. 149 turned from delta to wye is 85, and 190 turned from delta to wye is 110. Since the Stators are from Turnigy and those are kv’s that they offer in their SK3 Aerodrive models, that’s why the kv is what it is on the Carvon’s.

1 Like

I would let go of my SDXL for $1k :smirk:

Despretasim at its finest 998$ :smirk::smirk:

Pass, lol.

How much are you willing to pay for a product with 0 supply expected :yum:

5 Likes

Dam right only 30 sold

3 Likes

Thats a bit high, yet still tempting…:fearful:

1 Like

Hey did anyone receive there V4TD? Bought them waaaaaaaaaay back in April of last year, I got and update in Jan but haven’t received my V4TD. I have emailed Jerry multiple times and no response… I’m starting to think I need to call a lawyer. Can anyone tell me if they have received theirs or how I can receive my complete order or a refund???

Thanks

I have had zero success rate at contacting anyone from Carvon and have heard from other people it’s not possible to contact Carvon. So basically, the only way to contact them is by legal action.

2 Likes

@joeadams101 might be able to help

No, he doesn’t answer either. Nobody at Carvon answers anything except legal action.

1 Like

Not even @Michaelinvegas?

Not him either.