Carvon Discussion

Afternoon… not for the riders in Europe, coming back from work at midnight and deciding to ‘just check the forum real quick’. Best decision ever :roll_eyes:

Btw, there are no new updates right? ETA end of this month?!

I remember ordering it before anyone knew heheheh literally first order # for Xl is me 2 sets for 4wd drive :smile:

3 Likes

The speed drives for the R version are still on track for the end of this month. Unfortunately The XL motors came without sensors so the factory is sending the correct ones asap. As of right now XL are on hold until we get the correct ones.

Man, I ordered one set of the xls, but if I really, REALLY wish I preordered 2.

2 Likes

How much could we get refunded if we don’t care about the sensors? Is that even an option?

i dont know about the refund part but if your referring to getting xl motors without sensors they already have bin sent back.

Ahh ok had to ask out of curiousity…I’m just stir crazy because we just had our second real snow storm of the winter here in GA so we haven’t had much time to ride so I’m excited/anxious to build out these Carvons

Got the itch bad lol

2 Likes

Jerry will be updating you guys either tonight or tomorrow. You can check out the update at www.Carvonskates.com

4 Likes

Still waiting on delivery of mine from the initial kickstarter back last March :confused:

Gonna be pissed if you guys get yours first.

Jebe you should have sent him many message so he would send them. I m one of the kickstarter backers and for my first drive i had to push him like non stop to get em

carvonskates.com is down because weebly.com is pretending to be Carv⏻n

Screenshot from 2018-01-19 14:36:36

If this is true, then it’s something that needs to be addressed. The cost wasn’t listed as a dollar amount “plus constant nagging”

3 Likes

Yeah it’s true bu always been like that with carvon in my experience. Just push them hard and you will get your stuff sooner. I have my V3 since august and this guy has no clue of when he’ll get em and he paid as much as i did.

If getting my stuff requires using facebook or instagram, I’m insta-outski

I don’t subscribe to that channel

1 Like

I’d rather have a proven design than a beta product. I hope you know about the weak motor fan: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/carvonllc/carvon-next-generation-electric-skateboards-longbo/posts/2020674

Then you can thank me and the beta testers to spend high amount of $ to test new tech. If nobody had bought them in the first place there would be no updated version :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, yes, I really do appreciate it!

But still this is bad news. It’s not very good news butit seems it’s directly linked to clearance issues, i’m using 107 so I hope my fan will never break

Hey guys we are aware of the issues weebly is having. Jerry has posted the updated here http://www.carvonskates.com/latest

Cheers

5 Likes