Carvon Discussion

Did anyone ever get an email after sending the PayPal payment?

Any info on when these are shipping out this month?

Are these going to be available again any time soon? Or does anyone in EU have an extra they would consider selling?

Hey @Fiori the speed drives for the R version are still on track for the end of this month(no specific date atm).

Do you work for carvon now?

1 Like

Sweet thanks. Does that go for XL drives as well or?

He just explained that they are not because the factory shipped them without the sensor wires…@fiori

1 Like

Huh what where?

Oooof some other thread my bad he said that xl motors came shipped without the sensor wires so the factory is shipping them out asap just a bit of delay “Hey Patrick , yes the speed drives for the R version are still on track for the end of this month. Unfortunately The XL motors came without sensors so the factory is sending the correct ones asap. As of right now XL are on hold until we get the correct ones.”

1 Like

Xl motors pictures IMG_20180110_195102_654

4 Likes

Lol China strikes again :stuck_out_tongue:

At least they weren’t in the cans already, this is a quick fix, or actually just finishing making the motor lol

1 Like

Do you know if the phase leads are supposed to be silicone wire? Cause those leads look a little thin and stiff.

1 Like

no idea brother

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’re sk3 stators, so they should be similar to the default sk3 wires.

1 Like

The V3 wires were not silicone and were stiff

1 Like

Huh. No problems with that, I guess? With all the talk about how great silicone wire is for esk8, and the price point of these custom motors, I had just assumed that they would have some thick, floppy silicone phase wires on them. Oh well, as long as they work. I guess the SK3 wouldn’t have the reputation it does if the leads were an issue.

I’de say on the regular motors they really should be replaced, but with these they are considerably in a more fixed state so less wear The slack can be taken by the vesc wires

1 Like

I might have an extra set. I’m in France. I m just not sure anymore what to do with them since I don’t think I will go 4WD finally.

If your wanting to sell I’m very interested in buying them.

You and just about every other member on this forum…I remember the afternoon that this went live and it was nuts

I swear if Jason (Enertion) ever needs some quick capital he could just throw a GB up here for some R2 hubs and in a few hours be back afloat and then some

5 Likes