Carvon Discussion

Makes sense or trade different brands just an idea

Ok looks like @BoostedBuilder is out…is that correct?

1 Like

Yeah man I saw it … but looks like we at :100:

1 Like

ok @BoostedBuilder is out? that frees up two, let me know who’s taking those, haven’t been keeping track of priority

1 Like

I thought @BoostedBuilder had marked only one :point_up:t3:

1 Like

shoot, my bad. mistook boosted for moistousness, you’re right, one is now available.

Who was next in line?

I think it’s @Chicagojoshua but he wants two… Ugh oooooh :open_mouth:

Yes, I will take 2

He’s saying he only has 1 set

Trying to find out mate

Bare with me @Chicagojoshua

Any left units left? I have my money here and ready to go.

1 Like

no.

10chars

I’d be interested in getting one drive with 2x VESCs or a compatible circuit board that works with both motors. Also curious if Jerry has suggested any specific battery capacity, that would be compatible with the motors? Hope to hear from you soon.

Ladies an gents the sale is officially completed. As of right now!

Everyone that has promised to pay has paid.

100% participation again! Thnk you!

Your orders are now with Jerry. I’ll keep you posted on your orders…so, yeah…that means bug me not Jerry. Getting the monies on time, without stragglers just makes the process better for everyone. Thank you for paying on time.

For the people that missed out on this unique opportunity, I’m sorry. It was definitely a “seize the day” moment when I posted up and was really only allotted 25 sets…which ended up 30 sets. (Yeah I begged for the extra for you guys) and you guy sucked it up in abt 3 hours…fucking insane! Blew my mind. (Also, I noted who missed out…if something should come up…I will PM you direct)

Ever since Jerry’s KS, Carvon has slipped away from the DIY scene…Not sure if Jerry wants to be full blown back to DIY, but for now…I’ll be the buffer as long as you guys are interested in just the drive system. So, keep posted. I’ll do my best to give you some good news!

7 Likes

Also for the new owners of Carvons that want that extra added support in thier builds, please check out this thread to help you get your Carve On!

1 Like

I just want to say this is the way that communication between a brand and our community should be done. I’m impressed.

2 Likes

Carve: ON!!!

5 Likes

1 Like