Carvon Discussion

That was after that closed the group buy, either you are on the wait list or you didn’t reply about being on the waitlist

@MrHappy please shoot Jerry the funds [email protected] and in the notes add, blk or Silver and address

@Chicagojoshua yeah man I saw you…but the list closed out before you chimed in … well you are actually next in cue if something changes … I shall let you know

Sent. Can’t wait for my Christmas Present.

1 Like

Thanks for stepping up @MrHappy :facepunch:t2:

Where’s my little bro @thisguyhere ?

grabbing burger to go, brb

Ho boy, i better start running postmates on my e-sk8 again.

Enjoy @thisguyhere

I think we close to done? Eh?

damn. I’m just seeing this thread now :frowning:

almost, we got @BoostedBuilder and @moistousness still pending unless i’m mistaken:

Alright … I know you will come thru…I hope :wink:

Hey boys just wanna take a minute to give a a shout out to @thisguyhere for stepping up and help organize shit on this group buy.

It’s a good thing when we rally around something…def see a lot of good out there. You guys are awesome.

Also stoked to see other people getting the opportunity to try out building your own Carvon … gees it’s like talking abt unicorns :unicorn:…but I guess we’ll see more conversations abt it … And it finally brings some new entries in to the rare Carvon build category

Of course, again, thanks to all you guys for making this pretty painless process. Cheers to all that have paid! And to those still with an outstanding balance…they be waiting on you :wink:

3 Likes

Should’ve pushed for December delivery If all payments made within 24hrs😛

And thank you @Michaelinvegas and @thisguyhere for making this quick and painless

It’s not easy, and is quite time consuming so @Michaelinvegas THANK YOU for putting in the time/effort/work/initiative to get this done.

props to @thisguyhere for also putting in quite a bit of work here to keep this rolling.

It’s pretty awesome to see things get done so quickly and efficiently here with everyone working together. Hopefully this leads to more forum group buys. Things like this drive the entire community.

When time gets closer, does anyone want to split a pair of trucks with me for the fronts?

i’m just mad so many people wanted these, i was gonna go in for like 10 sets if there wasn’t enough interest and mark that shit up later on.

but before we consider this done, i added some additional notes for a bit more visibility, basically some are fully verified because a paypal transaction id was provided.

all others i’m just going by trust.

i know we’re good people here but at the same time this GB is exchanging a lot of money.

again, please take a look again and correct me if i’m wrong:

Did I miss out? Or is it still possible to get in on it?

@Michaelinvegas, I PMd you 18h ago if anyone backs out. :wink: I’m still down to take a set and willing to pay ASAP.

If any body backs out let me kno ready to pay asap

1 Like