Carvon Discussion

@karma all sold out according to the sheet

@Mattmccrary8 I don’t see you on the list, or anywhere else in this thread. You are most likely too late.

All payments due today for people on the list

Thank you, you are doing the right thing, however I just noticed there were some people before me who got dibs @CamBo you can have it.

2 Likes

I’ve been a big hub motor fan for a while, with the knowledge that they aren’t yet perfect(heat, shitty urethane,etc.) I’ve essentially been waiting for the proverbial dust to settle, I’m so excited for the new Hummie design as well as this Carvon V4, but seeing the Raptor2 axle snap recently pushed me over the edge to purchase the V4, if only to compare what in my my mind are the two best direct drive solutions available (hummie and carvon). my $0.02

1 Like

@CamBo if you’re still interested i’ll reassign @rpasichnyk’s slot to you. please confirm.

That was really fast! I hope Jeremy is thinking about making a bigger limited run since so many of us are willing to buy his product. Would be sad to not see the Carvon v4 on only a couple of DIY boards.

@thisguyhere is it possible/reasonable to hide the emails and maybe paypal xaction ids in the sheet, for Jerry’s eyes only?

2 Likes

sure, let me see…

lol almost…

his name is jerry

This was like throwing meat into a piranha tank

2 Likes

done … complete sentence

1 Like

I didn’t like it, but since I got in I wasn’t going to complain about minor details :stuck_out_tongue: Glad it’s fixed, though

I’m in. Thanks a ton.

Thanks a ton for this, I really appreciate it. This was really nice on your part. You could have just taken the deal and I doubt anyone would have noticed. Really shows how awesome the guys on the forum are. Thanks

4 Likes

I can’t believe I missed this yesterday. They still available? If so, I’ll take one.

2 Likes

Jerry please offer more of these diy sets. The demand is real.

those who haven’t paid yet have been highlighted in RED, please verify for accuracy:

Hehehe - there were only 13 people to buy Carvon v3 and campaign took few weeks. Here everything sold out within 3 hours :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, and those came with front trucks LoLz. I’m actually glad the V4 don’t

1 Like

Yeah so without the trucks we can say the PRICE WENT UP. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m gonna use these trucks for the front:

3 Likes