Carvon Discussion

@longhairedboy well this suck so basically I got a speeddrive from the group buy member and if I have a issue with it I’m pretty much dickerd as no one knows how to fix is what your saying lol… I hope someone has opened one up and figured it out and posts a thread …

Thing about motors is they don’t get fixed. The problems they have are things like shattered magnets, broken sensors, shorted phase leads, broken wiring inside the stator, shit like that. You basically have to replace the whole motor and if there aren’t any…

3 Likes

Thank you sir…for the heads up…well I guess I’ll see if I have the most expensive paperweight ever lol…they have been good so far about 250km on them but …I guess I’ll just knock on wood every time I go out .

You will be the only person on this planet with the landyachtz Evo. I unsuccessfully tried everywhere to find one but it seems that Carvon is just sitting on a bunch of them lol

Man, after reading all this I’m glad I bought a drive from a forum member who already received theirs instead of jumping in line for one that may or may not have come.

As far as motor repairs go, changing out bearings is easy enough but I’m SOL if something more drastic happens.

There you go.

3 Likes

Mine are essentially unused. There is a bad can wobble. You can see the can dip down and then up when it’s rolling.

@psychotiller was nice enough to let me come over and have him take a look. He was able to compensate for the wobble a bit at the six shooter connections but it still needs repair.

1 Like

I will have 15 Landyachtz Evo in ~2 weeks, will probely put up a few of them up for sale

3 Likes

Actual evos or the clones? I thought you guys were pressing clones to get around the supply shortage. There’s really nothing special about the Evo from a pressing standpoint. If you can get a mold made and some maple, you’re good to go. I may do something similar in the future.

Actual evos, they call it Landyachtz Evo Falcon 40

3 Likes

Oh damn. those will not stay in your inventory long, my freind.

1 Like

Thanks for being so helpful and honest :). I am grateful that you help me with this.

please dont double post…

1 Like

My bad, what should I do instead?

Not double post.

4 Likes

If anyone is knowledgable about fixing shorted motors I’d love some advice. Thanks

Available to order now!

3 Likes

This is great like any fucking news on the xls ffs pure silence

Yes the word on evo campaign is a scam, disaster, tragedy a damn shame. There is a reason he is not answering or update. There is no evo boards for you guys. Don’t be fooled just because he sells a few parts, or put out a couple of evo boards because somebody with deep pockets can afford $3k+. Why do you think he raised the price from $3000 to $3500. It’s already a lost for him to build it the campaign $1700. He probably used that to built a few parts here and there.

As far as i’m concern his reputation is ruined. Who would buy something from him not knowing you ever going to receive the goods. The sad part is he dragging other creditable builders down with him LHB. He will never reach the success like Enertion or Boosted. Stay far away from Carvon. Warn others to do the same. I suggest report or dispute charge made on your credit card for merchandise not received. It’s worth a shot. Seriously if you had $3500 go buy a Bajaboard.

6 Likes

I’d say that’s spot on