Carvon Discussion

Its the least I can do. It really is a whole different experience. I just have one one more thing to do to make this setup perfect

It involves a dropdown deck :wink: and putting two of the koowheel batteries in parallel for 10s4p 8.6ah. Then you folks might never hear from me again cos I will be in bliss :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay guys, more updates. I want to start by saying that all pending orders will be shipped as-ordered, unless you want to change to the latest and available version. This is being done to streamline production and get your orders shipped quickly.

1. SpeedDrive XL will be discontinued. We will be shipping the pending orders but after that, we will not build them anymore.

2. We will sell the V4 TorqueDrive by itself, but not the V4 SpeedDrive. All V4SD builds (which will be the Racing version only from now on) will go to complete boards only. We will have a Group Buy of the V4TD very soon.

3. The EVO 2WD will now only have the 36" Evo Falcon deck and 90mm Kegel-core wheels. There will be no more EVO 2WD with 39" Evo deck and no more EVO 2WD with SpeedDrive XL motors. We will ship the pending as-ordered and the old specs are still up on the website for reference.

By doing this, we hope to work and build faster. Thanks.

18 Likes

@LEVer I appreciate the updates. I am really looking forward to riding my EVO.

@mutantbass Thank you for your comprehensive write-up on Carvon direct drives with 107s. That looks like a beautiful place to ride.

3 Likes

Good news guys, I got 5 XL hangers reportedly done. May have 10 by tomorrow. Gonna go pick it up tomorrow along with more EXO Pro battery packs and enclosure. Then will assemble and ship out before the week ends. Hopefully I get all 10 sets.

13 Likes

is anyone here who have a comparison about the 97 abec 11 74a black and the 107 abec 11 74a black?

here’s a little cheat sheet I made when I was soldering mine up…

11 Likes

Thanks for that cheat sheet @mmaner you have a v4 td…??..how are you finding them and what are you running them on…if you could shed some light on them also be wonderful not much on them as of yet…only couple ppl got lucky and got a drive so far … thanks alot

1 Like

I’ve had the Carvon v4 TD’s for months but am just now getting around to building this board. I’ve had battery then vesc problems, then vacation, then taking my kid back to school half way across the country…so be a little busy :). As soon as I get the rest of my hummie deck parts ill have this thing built and will post a build thread.

5 Likes

Thank you sir…looking forward to reading it cheers…life prioritys are so over rated …also this thing called WORK too…

2 Likes

The post on the indiegogo page (3 November) said that the board would come with shredlights. Is it still the case?

Yes, @LEVer confirmed it a couple of days ago.

1 Like

We did an updated on IGG 2 days ago. We mentioned it there.

1 Like

Arc de triumph - Barcelona.

I am going on all these new paths I wouldn’t go before due to bad ride quality :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey Jerry, kindly provide Carvon Evo shipment status.

We will start EVO 2WD shipping next week. We have shipped EVO 4WD, we have started shipping EXO Pro this week, we will ship SpeedDrive XL this week. By next week, we definitely will have more time for the EVO 2WD. I’ll give an update on it just like I’m updating other product lines.

3 Likes

That is fantastic news on the XL’s! I hope I’m near the top of the list, cause I’m moving in a couple weeks and would really like to get these before I don’t have this address anymore.

Meeting Dave later, gonna check how many hangers I have. If it’s 10 or a bit more, you may be in since there’s not really a lot of pending XL orders. Most got the refunded already. :joy:

6 Likes

Sorry I missed that part. To exited I guess.

hopefully be in there got the hyperbeast deck other day to go with the xl’s…gunna be a sexy steallthy lil beauty of a board

Hi all,

I’m new and been following the Carvon build for a while. I’m thinking of dipping my toes any buying the 2WD board which will be my first e-board. @LEVer or anyone else who might have some solid information as there are a lot of threads here and other websites out there with mixed info… What is the current turn around time or what is the best time to place an order so that it could be shipped without waiting in a long queue to be built.

I can wait and be patient while all the production kinks get ironed out. I rather not put money down and get anxious and start asking the obvious question “where’s my board” like everyone else and add to the stress.

I’m new to the scene for e-boards, forgive me if I don’t have all the obvious information.

Thanks!