Off White [Kaly.Nyc idea based trampa] [Trampa, Gummies, 12S]

i have the 7.2 without idlers and i´m very happy with them. think he sold them with cross bar for 150€ something like this

1 Like

If just they were a little cheaper, its only 19 less then Uniks and i would also have to order from unik already so could save shipping.

But they look great.

1 Like

you can´t go wrong with unik either :wink: don´t have them by my own but @okp makes great products.

1 Like

Yep, they are great made a build with their parts a while ago and had their Caliber mounts as well super good stuff.

Also more or less exactly what i wanted, but the other ones looks great as well but minimal saving and i would have to paint them black since im going for a black on black with white rims.

1 Like

which version of idea mount is this? looks great

7.2 with idlears and cross bar

1 Like

Yep 7.2

10 char

Let me know when you figure out the battery predicement. I am holding off on trampa too simply because of the battery situation.

BTW do the trampa short carver trucks use the same base plate as the longer 16" trucks?

you could sent them for anodizing instead of painting. but if you anyhow order with unik you will definitly save money with shipping.

Yep, i can also do anodizing but its around 15 euro more then paiting.

i have access to a car body paint shop and got some paint gear myself, so can do it really cheap and make it look really good.

And yeah, i guess the others would come out at 160 incl shipping, so its 9 less then unik and no matter what im going for their pulley for the gummies so may as well just go with the mount since it works well together.

1 Like

Either buying the spotwelder when i go to Shenzhen soon, or just doing a lipoly and then in the future getting something made for it out of some amazing cells.

Not sure if the spotweld less options fits the enclosures i want.

cool :slight_smile: where you based btw?

1 Like

Denmark, Europe.

1 Like

2 out of the 3 pictures you linked are my boards :wink: I can fully recommend @Idea for motor mounts.
I have the 7.2 with idlers and they had been treating me well @idea himself had been a great vendor.
Communicates and provides support post purchase. Full review here:

Happy to provide more pictures as well
2 Likes

Remote just arrived wuhu, first part.image

3 Likes

@Lumaci @andy87 thanks to both of you !

2 Likes

@ LumaciRegular

If you do not need a crossbar and idlers, v7.0 is cheaper by 1/3 price from v7.2 Version 7.0 can be equipped with idlers The price of version 7.0 with idlers is 110 Euro

@Ixf, @Andy87 Thank you

3 Likes

Tempting, how much would shipping be to Denmark?

@Idea

16 Euro - Post office 20 Euro - GLS

1 Like

Awesome, what about a 2x13/14t pulley with 2x superstar pulley (What do you have here?) and belts