Off-road rubber tire for Belt-motor Electric Skateboard

Yes, 3D printed is good.

1 Like

We all just want to know the price for a set. Please let us know :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I can print the pulley myself I just need the set of wheels.please tell us the damn price :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you tell me what material to use for 3D printing? Maybe we can work together

Nylon is good if you can print it. PETG does the job too.

OK, Thank you. With the 105mm big size. if need to change the gear size?

1 Like

@dickyho is there any chance you could get involved here if you have time and get these things to market? Language barrier is real.

7 Likes

https://buildkitboards.com/collections/pulleys/products/modular-pulley-set?variant=12443524956254

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/fatboy-wheel-pulley-set-for-kegel-44t-40t-36t

collections/drive-wheel-pulleys/products/36t-15mm-kegel-drive-wheel-pulley

All make pullys with multiple teeth options that will fit. Even with 105mm

3 Likes

Still no price LMAO

3 Likes

Looks like itā€™s for free

3 Likes

25 Dollars here per wheel.

3 Likes

And the weight?

500g/1pcs 805333886364592702 482309929477223499 855576721507058665

5 Likes

are you going to make a version without the holes in the rubber? earlier versions also had these holes and that generated problems with vibrations. But awesome job, very interested, gonna follow this.

I think those were just poorly made wheels, thereā€™s plenty like the diyeboard rubber 6" ones that have holes, and they donā€™t vibrate.

2 Likes

Thisā€¦

The holes keep the weight down and give aspringiness to the wheel that otherwise wouldnā€™t be there. Iā€™d personally rather see a flywheel style core, but either is fine since its aluminum. Im looking forward to trying these, I honestly cant say if they will be great or not, but I feel like they will at least be good.

5 Likes

i dont know. the diyeboard wheels are harder and also bigger, that also makes a difference. we will see how it turns out. Also yes to the flywheel core. btw for anyone interested.

Yes, the old versions have vibration problem. because the ā€œAā€ pattern. So new version we upgrade it. Itā€™s donā€™t have this problem now. You can waiting for some time. some people will test it.

2 Likes

are you going to sell the wheel without core? if that is even possible.

1 Like

How can we buy these directly from you?

1 Like