Obed servant bags

Ditto, a bit heavy handed. I don’t want it to annoy me, but it does.

1 Like

Just slap a ‘hail skatan’ patch on it and you’re good.

1 Like

Might help on your question

1 Like

Yea looks good. Thanks for that. Can it fit an enclosure a bit thicker than that?

i think so, see the strap it has more allowance. more room to adjust

Cool, looks like a 4 week wait time

yup! that’s what he said when i message him, better get a pre-order now! those bags sells in minutes!,

1 Like

Ya but it’s a 4 week wait on each bag…so the bags that sell out I think are the ones he makes in batches ??i mean doesn’t make sense

Just saw this, not sure, That’s about what more than 1 & half an inch? I don’t think the thickness of the deck is as much as an issue of how wide it is. Thickness + Wideness makes it difficult. A Meepo Fits Fine though

Just want to say these bags are definitely worth the wait. Large boards can fit them, but you will have to get additional Velcro straps to attach to the already existing backpack straps.

If anyone has an Obed laying around, I will buy it right now. PM me

2 Likes

The Obed is pretty scarce so I ended up getting one of these: https://www.amazon.com/Hubro-Designs-Boosted-Longboard-Backpack/dp/B07HB89Y7P/ref=asc_df_B07HB89Y7P/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312154671095&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8076563933262866173&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031600&hvtargid=pla-568773266766&psc=1 Works really well with a board that is 10’’ wide or less…

Thanks for the recommendation! Would you be able to measure the height of the skateboard pocket? I’m wondering if a 31” Tayto will fit. I saw in the reviews that the Boosted Mini dosnt fit.

Oh yea if the tatyo is as wide as the spud then it’s not ganna fit , at least not without modification

Edit ouff saw you were referring to the amazon one not the obed.

Here are some measurements for ya:

bp%201

bp%202

bp%203

3 Likes