Obed servant bags

Anyone selling one or know when theyr back in stock?

Maybe friday? Check his instagram.

1 Like

Dm’d Him got no reply tho:(

Same here…I’ve been trying to hit them up for a while now…you would think they’d like to stay in business selling bags

1 Like

I dunno they seem like to have this cult following you’d think they’d make more money if they kept up with the demand

1 Like

Think its just one guy in a shop in hoboken.

1 Like

Seen a YouTube vid think your right it’s annoying tho as I’d love get my hand on a servant bag think an upscale in production wouldn’t go a miss especially while there’s the gap in the market he should be making full use of it…won’t last forever

1 Like

I need that v3 bag…

1 Like

Got lucky last month when they restocked, i waited for month for it and it was just minutes when it was sold out, just watch out in there instagram,

1 Like

Did they Dm you?

No they didn’t, but they do answer in comments, sometimes…

1 Like

Hopefully missed the sale on December 15 is it normally monthly?

1 Like

It was dec 8 and 15, only 100 bags total, I think its not monthly. :frowning:

Wow production needs step up

What v3 bag lol?

Its a special bag he give to “influencers”. They are bigger. Probably could fit a ton of stuff in there, like a tsg pass.

1 Like

Cool. I tracked down a giver but worried it’s too big and the guy selling said the same…a.m. I mad is the servant much smaller or capable of carrying an esk8 looks to be

The v3

Too big for me I think I’m not massive fan huge bags think the giver be too big?

Maybe. Post your board to instagram and tag obed. Ask if the board will fit. He told me my board was too big. :confused: