NYC commission builds, where to refer people?

Not sure where to post this new thread, but wanted to ask forum if there were esk8 builders who I can refer newbies to for simple completes. I am constantly asked by people where they can get an esk8 that is different than off the shelf boosted-like offerings. The next question is if I will build one and sell it to them. This is not my wheelhouse, but wanted to get a short list of 2-3 people willing and interested in having these people pointed your way. They typically want to spend $800-$1000 and aren’t looking for top shelf performance, so could be some margin in there for someone interested in fielding these inquiries. LMK if interested and post or pm your email!

send one my way ill take a look at their needs and if its within my capabilities ill do it

Give me a little while to finish my own build, probably the beginning of august, but I think I’ll be comfortable enough by then to handle requests.

@torqueboards

I’m in Manhattan and currently building my 2nd board(Dual diagonal) I guess you can send them my way

Been offering this service for a few months now

www.nyboards.com

Are you selling customized Evolve, Marbel,… Boards? or building from scratch?

can we see some previous work?

@Mrmoonlight Sorry if the stock images confused you. Yes I am doing both, however I can only customize commercially available boards to a certain extent. My services are flexible and depend on the situation. Give me a call and we can discuss to see if its possible.

I am also building boards from scratch according to costumers needs.

@link5505 I have not yet compiled any kind of professional photographs to show my previous work. Will get to it soon!

Hi I’m Rob looking for a custom electric board can you help me out?

If so email me [email protected] I’m in NYC

very much interested thanks

Robert

Hi I’m Rob looking for a custom electric board can you help me out?

If so email me [email protected] I’m in NYC

very much interested thanks

Robert

Why are you spamming?

Why are you asking them to email you? You’re supposed to contact them.

The custom board builders above or @longhairedboy all do custom boards. But you have to message them, not the other way around.

Im in pittsburgh and make custom boards depending on what the customer wants. I ask for all the parts money upfront and labor costs can be paid when the board is done. Normaly about $700-$900