Nuff Replacement Hub

I ended up swapping out the ESC with one I found on Ebay for $36 and bought a back up battery for $57 on Ebay. Works just fine now! I am almost done with my frankenstein board. Its part Ownboard part Flipsky and a brand new sweet pintail!

Hi, itz been a while,… I ended up with modding up all my drives and got two boards in the streets since this summer. One 4wd, and one dual. The Modifications proofed reliability for about 4 month by daily abuse and hard torture curbs. Still working on more modifications like maximizing water resistance specially on rockered decks.

1 Like

Here is my latest.

2 Likes

You can pick up a stock battery for $60 on Ebay. Look under Nuff Battery I believe.

1 Like

have a pile of batteries at hand. When they are down one day its not that hard to change the cells imo.

I have not ventured into the battery building yet. But clearly that’s the smart play.

1 Like

i just can do battery builds just in theory bc i read and learned a lot about battery packs in here, but my plan is to hook up a professional battery builder to do me some packs if i need them. edit: so i can choose other cells then the 22p samsungs AND i can use the bms which are already in the packs

Why not the 30Q?

1 Like

yeah thats what i was talking about. originally are 22p in the onan and nuff packs. You can even use 21700 cells in there. Sorry for being unclear. edit: on a self made pack you can use them cells you like.