NoWinds first commercial Board : Leiftech E-Snowboard

Yeah for me the same, you really need nice pavement!

1 Like

I will give it a try today to see how it rides there. I appreciate the feedback. I didn’t think that a little bit of gravel left over from winter would be that bad with it.

I have a 77cm Leiftech, love the way it feels but the remote is smashed and always problems with the electronics. I am not electronically inclined like you, but would you be willing to make a step by step guide of how I could do this to my board? I know very little about electronics, but would be willing to pay for your knowledge! A different remote and internal electronics sounds awesome!

2 Likes

My back caster wheel is starting to “crumble.” I’m interested in preordering some boros you make! Compared to the original caster wheels, how is the ride on old pavement?

Hey Jenso, I would like to purchase a pair of the boros please.

Today I had the same bad noise from one of my motors. Sprichst du Deutsch?

Did the shorter 225m Belt work, or did u have to swap any other stuff?

i´m speaking deutsch (-;

jap 225er length fits without any mods

Ok, gut zu wissen. Habe gerade bei Leiftech das originale Ersatzbundle für 99$ bestellt. Zeitgleich bei Aliexpress 228er mit 15mm.

Juice keep trying. It is very frustrating the first time. I just did my first mile today without bouncing off the board.

I recommend to watch YouTube Videos where they teach how to ride regular freeboards without motors.

My weight is about 200lbs and I’m 5.9ft.

First I tried with very tied trucks, then I turned them soft. Also try to push the power button twice, to turn the miyagi mode on.

That mode gives you more control and less speed.

hi Nowind if anytime is still now, I would be happy to buy you a complete pair to ship in Paris. Let me know if you still have some !

Hello Jenso !

Very interested in purchasing a set of center wheels. I also just got a 2nd hand Leiftech and feels like it need a little bit of an upgrade !

Thks Jean Baptiste

1 Like

Hi there Jens! Just got myself a second hand leiftech myself and I would also be interested in your upgraded parts should you make another batch!

2 Likes

Well for all the (poor) folks like me that dreams about Leiftech, I’ve had a really short chat with I suppose was Aaron (the inventor/CEO), and there’s no way of producing the center wheel system, they won’t allow it. Because I’m like that, I’ve read all their patents (instead of studying, I know, bad bad dobby !), and they’ve seem like they covered pretty much all the possibility, which means there’s no way someone could sell that, protecting himself by being in a juridical blur about the patent…

But, I will still go for it and try and do my DIY leiftech, but sadly we won’t be able to have kits made by our community geniuses…

3 Likes

Thats sad to hear.

@RookieTwo @Lionzion @Arma @SameetPatel

I need a boro set for myself, any of you interested in buying one too (5 set minimum in total) ? Or anyone else ?

2 Likes

Hi there! Most interested here. If needed in order to get to the 5 units order I could buy 2 sets. I live in NYC. Cheers !

2 Likes

Great !! Only 2 more !

3 Likes

Il also need a boro set!

2 Likes

Here we go with this guys :

1 set for : @DavidC @BigBrit @Balta_6 2 sets for @RookieTwo @Lionzion

We have to discuss design and price.

First Batch i made without “D-Shape” uses Keyway instead , this requires new Wheelpulleys. The reason for me was that i have had fist gen Leiftech without D-Shape! If everyone have D-Shape Wheelpulleys its the better/cheaper way to made this second Batch with D-Shape so you can use your excisting leiftech wheelpulleys If we wanna go this way one of you have to send me an d-shape wheelpulley for correct fitment!

D-Shape Driveshaft, on Boro Centerwheels, One PAIR for doing ONE complete Board 80€ NON EU Price 95€ EU Price Shipping : NON EU 38€ EU 18€ DE 7€

Time for production 4 Weeks after Payment. my paypal : [email protected] please write your Username/ Alias and shipping adress in comment section.

Let me know what you think. Cheers Jenso

1 Like