NoWinds first commercial Board : Leiftech E-Snowboard

7 Likes

I was under the impresion you were going to offer an upgraded Leiftech e-board, was I mistaken?

Hi there nowind, In case you are still in need for the d-type pulleys, I have a lot of them left over from a big order. I can send you the .stp file in case you are interested. Here is the link to my post: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-15teeth-pulley-5mm-pitch-for-belt-size-15mm-cheap-for-sale/25900

Cheers Timo aka riverside.rider

@Eboosted Yeah you are mistaken, i will offer some parts but no complete board.

@riverside.rider Thanks mate, yeah if you like to send me the STL. Very friendly.

Have a good day

1 Like

So I just dismounted my rear wheel / motor. Do you still need the dimensions for the D type shaft? I can go grab some calipers from my neighbour for precise measuring if you do.

Hey. Yeah would be very nice :blush:

Here you go. Hope it’s helpful.

Length of the D part of the shaft : 21,5 mm

Diameter of the circlip groove. 7mm, may be off because I’m not sure the measuring tool was not wider than the bottom of the groove

Shaft diameter :8mm

Diameter perpendicular to the middle of the flat of the D : 7mm

Width of the flat

pulley width

2 Likes

Good Work Mate. Thank you for meassuring all this.

Some Updates :slight_smile:

Good : The new pulleys are really good for Belt lifetime. About 20-25 batteries without one dead belt, before it was maybe 5-10 Batteries. Running without Beltcovers seems not to be a problem too…

Bad : Got some really bad sound, sounds like bearings… only bearings left which where not replaced were the motorbearings… take them apart and see that the bearing is ok but the Motorshaft is “dead” :

Okay :kissing_smiling_eyes: Got no replacement for it because the end of the shaft is thicker then 6mm… fast ghetto mod : Pushed the shaft more in about 5mm so that the shitty part dont sit where the bearing is :laughing:

Ordered some SK3-5055 with 320kv for further upgrade …

Rebuild with Freebord Bamboo Deck :

Biggest one … 85W …

Nice Owl, unfortunaly it will be covered complete )-:

Slightly Bigger, more Concave, lighter, more flex … NICE

165 gramm lighter

Using original Board as drill template, just strechted in length… so drilling in two steps

countersunks :

Original Battery Box middle part removed caused to slightly longer wheelbase… also dont wanna increase the stiffness with it :

Preparing the VESC´s :

Neoprene Battery cover :

Upperside like original FREEBORD :

Also padded the Bindings with some foam, glued with “pattex” :

Very comfortable ! Both the Binding and the Deck makes the ride so much nicer… really happy with it

But also got one tearing eye because i dont have use anymore for @okp enclosure… Sorry Bro, really love your work on it!

Hang Loose Jenso

11 Likes

hah funny to see how you customize or replace almost every part except the original concept of how motors work on this leiftech board… :slight_smile:

Non the less, once again thanks for all the nice pictures, some other people can definitely learn a few tricks from what you already have posted :slight_smile:

Keep us updated on any other updates / improvements you make to it in future

1 Like

Impressive as always. What wheels do you prefer ? Haight Privileges or Da Blues? And are your Boro wheel mods still going strong?

For sure i will !

I prefer the Dablues, but the Haights are nice too. Yeah the Centerwheels working good actually.

I really need this one. The aluminium of my center wheel was broken, I have repaired it but now the rubber section too. I have order several replacement from Leif a month ago and they still did not process my order yet.

Can I use this one directly ? Just change the center wheel

3 Likes

… if you got the normal old pulley style without D-Shaft it should be a direct fit. Just glue your Pulley as descriped to the new driveshaft.

send me an email with your shipping adress and paypal adress, i will send you a request [email protected]

btw … got now also new Motorpulley 38€ for the pair…

Cheers

1 Like

Really appreciate. only god knows when Leiftech will process my order… :frowning: They keep saying waiting for new supply.

I already email you with my address. Please calculate my package and the shipping cost that have a tracking code.

Thanks!

Yeah got your mail, thanks.

Nowind you should sell your parts… to Leiftech. lol

2 Likes

Hey I’m modding my Leif too. Do you know if the sensor connector coming out of the front slip ring could have any use in a dual VESC setup? This is not the same thing as sensored motors is it?

https://s1.postimg.org/k09ivzlbz/IMG_20170729_113931889.jpg

2 Likes

no, you cannot use this.

family board ! thanks Jens for making these insane pulleys and caster wheel. This is now another game!

3 Likes