Not so private, creeping on ESK8

Hey, SF is very sane… Just another day…

https://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/meme/2016/09/Homeless-people-meme.jpg

8 Likes

Yeah I knew,

But hey this still beats facebook in all aspects of privacy.

1 Like

You quite literally manually place your location, images, information, friends circle, upcoming events and virtually all information about your life on that website, most of which is public and then afterwards you’re concerned about privacy?

Blows my fucking mind.

6 Likes

Not to mention it’s pretty damn clear in the terms of use what they do with your information… I still don’t get why people freaked out about thier info being sold to companies for adds and what have you.

2 Likes

At this point I’ve just accepted that all these companies will have my information. I don’t want to have to heavily restrict the things I’m sharing just because Facebook or Google will have it as well. Some of the things Google does with our data in terms of convenience is great

2 Likes

@Skunk @brenternet I think you guys are missing the point.

They sell your data pulled from your pms.

they probably implemented some sort of AI BOT to do that for them.

No i get it completely. Don’t use social media for anything private. Its really simple.

If you used Facebook and are surprised that your private information wasn’t private… you’re an idiot.

2 Likes

Wowah seems like someone had a little bit of suppressed rage.

This is a fun little topic to talk about but I think we need not talk about it.

But you were the one who recvied this topic and tagged them… ??

No anger behind my words. Sorry you read it that way.

3 full stops and then a message directed to any reader lol.

If it was a direct reply to my message that would totally be considered vulgar But it wasn’t that’s why i said “a little bit of suppressed”.

On a new note it would be nice if moderators would do quick checks to see if members have alt accounts, because that is the worse thing on online forums.

You can perceive things however you like. But if I was being a vulgar dick everyone would know it

And nothing suppressed. I just think people are stupid who complain about free social media apps and thier “private” information

Would it be something like this

Sorry for the off topicness but i had to.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190210-123021_Samsung%20Internet

1 Like

Sorry @Skunk It’s not that funny and I give up, re-uploading is too much work.

1 Like