Not so private, creeping on ESK8

New Mexico is not much different than Texas. FREEDOM!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, def! Huge reason why I considered it :smile:

1 Like

I mean if you want to snuggle up with the vagrants by all means go ahead lol.

1 Like

My people.

5 Likes

We prefer to be called vagabond…

5 Likes

Is it considered private if I ask for tips on where to take my wife next week for St Val ? What about intellectual property over @psychotiller 's gorilla tape sex pics ? Who killed Pamela Rose ? Why Gamora?

4 Likes

Man, I still don’t know yet if I like you or not but I know for sure I like your style and sense of humor !!! \o/

3 Likes

Trust me, you don’t like him

10 Likes

Think that’s his thing

4 Likes

& @venom121212 Not afraid of Kremlin, ain’t we ?

Oh it sure is

5 Likes

I have a feeling @longhairedboy got his hoodpass long ago even before esk8n was a thing. Shit got Gangsta in here I was ready to duck for the driveby

Will you please not.

2 Likes

hey mods look in my pms, best industry secrets in there RIGHT NOW

Im being gif spammed by skunk, you wont like the gif :zipper_mouth_face:

Would have been awful, glitter everywhere!

1 Like

WTF !!! Hahaha :slight_smile: Answered !

Don’t forget he can likes to be the little spoon

With a bit of database/sql knowledge, you can read most PMs…if you have admin rights. Does not even have to be exposed via a GUI.

Regardless of the platform, don’t share sensitive info. Feel free to PM me your cc details though.

1 Like

@treenutter and @longhairedboy you guys are class acts. Love your contributions and attitudes. Love the forum. Thanks for making it what it is.

Don’t stop.

Like many keep saying, it would be great if this were a community run and funded forum.

It would also be great if I owned the Golden State Warriors… and Google… and Amazon

But these things belong to other people, so do your best to enjoy them for what they are.

Just because someone contributes to a forum, doesn’t mean that they should be granted ownership of it. If you don’t like Jason’s forum, setup your own, and maybe I’ll join.

You don’t have to approve of Jason’s business practices to appreciate that he started this place.

But who I really appreciate, are those who help others in the community, just to help, because they love the community.

LHB isn’t forum royalty because of his concave. His reputation is based on thousands of posts helping others…and hundreds insulting psychotillers mom.

3 Likes

I contributed, I learned…such a sad state when the google results and capitalism hold a community hostage, it is a wonderful thing though, this community…skate or die asshats…I might see you out there…

2 Likes