Not so private, creeping on ESK8

All i know is I can’t wait for Colorado. We’re getting a dunk tank right? All the vendors should have to sit in it for at least a dozen throws.

9 Likes

i’m putting my vacation in for it now. Jake and I will definitely be there with every board we can get running.

5 Likes

Wish we could make it but we have another event around the same date.

I’m gonna try and make it. I had money set aside but its being spent quickly with the loss of work lately. Ill hitch hike if i have to. Just need a floor to sleep on.

5 Likes

I hate you so much right now. First this thread, then this. We’re like the besties that never get to hang out so why fucking bother, lets just fight all the time instead.

8 Likes

Come to the races man! We can just sit and enjoy the spectacle!

2 Likes

Noooooo. So lame :pensive: Ill show off one of your boards for ya :wink:

3 Likes

Just remember your sleeping bag you dont need a floor with a sleeping back just the ground

2 Likes

Air bnb’s can get pretty cheap. If it says it can sleep 4 really they mean 8. :joy::joy:

I’m down to split a air bnb’s with a few people

3 Likes

My budget is currently zero lol. Ill just sleep on my board in the park. Or crash on @J0ker3366 front porch

5 Likes

@Skunk where do you live? We’re coming from Florida, if you’re on or near our route maybe we can give you a lift. We’re going to be out there longer than the event, though. probably several days longer.

1 Like

Well if I end up getting a room or bnb your more than welcome to crash there. Lol

Don’t be surprised if you wake up with dicks on your face though

3 Likes

Oregon… thanks for the offer tho man.

1 Like

I’ve had some pretty rigorous conditioning. not sure I can be surprised anymore.

3 Likes

In all reality, as long as I can get my board shipped. I really can totally hitchhike it. I’ve hitchhiked cross-country twice. Oregon to Colorado isn’t that far.

5 Likes

That’s a long as drive. I’m tempted to drive from atlanta.

1 Like

Funny thread… :sob: :laughing: :popcorn: You guys r the best!

13 Likes

You too Dexter! How is Texas treating you?

6 Likes

Pick me up bro. I’m in the south of England

12 Likes

@chaka good man! glad to have moved. SF is crazy only gonna get worse lol Been like 2 years now… time flies!

I hope your doing great :slight_smile:

5 Likes