Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

With this words he definitely doesn’t have a background in electronics…sorry for that but definitely no. Sure he says they well made…he sold them :see_no_evil: If you sell this pack you should be sure that you responsible for it if something happens in future. Just wanted to point it out.

4 Likes

by the way, this bms is bad, i buyed other, this will be just temporarily, after, i change to the good bms

If you paid money for this bomb, I hope you paid G&S with paypal. I would be opening a dispute for a refund and also charging him return shipping. Who was it purchased from?

Local. Cash

In that case, I hope you didn’t pay too much for it.

1 Like

I paid 100 euro…

At least it wasn’t more. That’s not too much of a hit to take. Could have got a @willpark16 special, and been out $500

5 Likes

Well, the cells are about €4 each so for a 10s4p its a good deal for the cells but the craftsmanship is terrible.

1 Like

:pray: as min not 500 like others here :pray: Just get you a well made battery from guys here like @Acido and pay next time PayPal goods and services. If you can’t afford it now better safe some money and than get a safe pack

3 Likes

Maybe @Superflim could get some money if to take apart the pack and sell the single cells. Wouldn’t try to sell the pack like this, as it’s after his responsibility

2 Likes

Thank you all for the help guys! You are the best.

Will order one from either pjotr or acid.

1 Like

I can recommend pjotr, he makes good batteries :slight_smile:

Keep on posting things here if you not sure with something or want to hear our opinions :wink:

1 Like

So I’m new to E-sk8ing and have a cheep board that has no range and only goes 20kh I also have to add I weigh 210kg). My next step is to add a duel hub moter, currently a single and more batteries. If there is an ESC will I need to upgrade that too?

I have make this question but it wasn’t clear. the correct is up (42)

plug

so i have to soldering positive to positive and negative to negative with this bms

like this

imagem

And for soldering the bms, the step are this?

imagem

does anybody know if randall 35 degree baseplates fit TB218mm hangers? thanks in advance.

I have too long of phase wires can these be shortened andc what’s the best practice in doing so?

Just cut them to the length you need and solder the bullet connectors again on the end. No big deal.

1 Like

A esc can only control one motor. If you have two hub motors, you also need two esc.

Thanks i figured as much. Will i need to do a motor detection after?