Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

Yes and the in line ones

1 Like

Thanks so much

1 Like

Hiya, Did a lot of searching on the forum which was of great help. Now im ready to put my components together. Im wondering if someone more experienced could take a look at my wiring. The image also shows what components im using. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

build%20layout

1 Like

Mt30 connector? Nvm. Should have continued to read :see_no_evil:

1 Like

the red and black wire have position for the xt 90, or i can choose what i want?

41933146_2203169900006905_5588396052945305600_n

You can cut the wire to what length you want if that’s what you mean

1 Like

Ones positive and the others negative if thats what you are asking

1 Like

my question is bad. the red connect which one? or is the same

hg

Red is positive the black is negative

1 Like

There is definitely a right way. The side that’s a square is positive

Edit:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DmH32jwFc8Js&ved=0ahUKEwiK1f7O4L3dAhVILcAKHd8qC_MQo7QBCCkwAg&usg=AOvVaw0h4n6JeKUWP98HDEBXV57P

1 Like

Watch a few youtube videos about this.

Take your time and dont do anything until you are certain

1 Like

Here is a shameless selfplug:

I have made somewhat of a tutorial and it is a bad video but still for the option

Guys I was watching this thread: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/haya-integrated-deck/68132/19 and want to reply but I can’t reply anymore or something on that thread, the reply buttons are simply not showing up

Try posting again now. I’ve seen other people mention they can’t post in threads before and I think its to do with the category the topic is posted under. So ive moved the thread to the new items for sale section. Hopefully that fixes it for you.

Thank you it worked! didnt know you could do that thanks :slight_smile:

Yea that part of th forum is a bit messed up. I think it was supposed to be more of a category header for the market with people then posting in the matching section. New, used, GroupBuy etc. So when someone posts in just the part market and not under the sub category then only regulars can reply.

1 Like

shit i was regular haha

Hi all,

I’m in the end game of picking parts for my board and I’m looking to buy the final parts this weekend. However, I have run into a few hiccups that I can’t seem to find answers to after quite a bit of searching. That being said, here are my (hopefully final) noob questions. :sweat_smile:

First and foremost, the wheelbase on my board is 21" and my current choice of enclosure is 19.88". According to the picture below, that means I won’t have enough space to mount my motor underneath. I have looked for a smaller enclosure of the quality of the one above and haven’t found much. If anyone has suggestions / links to an enclosure that can fit this wheelbase and a 10s3p pack that would be amazing! Otherwise, I think might have to settle with a 10S2P. :slightly_frowning_face:

932a1e2f06b3f74e9b87e7168e768c0167bd9f33

Second, I’ve read a lot about this BMS, but have yet to find a definitive answer as to whether or not the E-switch included negates the need for a separate solid-state switch like this one. Despite its larger size, I really like this because I don’t need to bypass discharge (as far as I understand), so if I could confirm that I don’t need a separate switch for this that would make this choice a lot easier.

Any and all input is welcome. Thanks again!

It looks like you want to make an xt90s loop key. In that case it doesn’t matter to which side you connect the red wire.

Otherwise if you look on the xt90 connector you can see on the side a + symbol on the flat side or a - symbol on the curved side.

Happy eskating.

image Am I missing anything here to get my motors and battery hooked up?

Battery has switch, charger, bms, and voltage meter.

Just don’t want to be missing anything last minute.