Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

use this one to calculate where you´re at: http://calc.esk8.it/

so XT90S with the fuse will be most safe… that fuse show 48v but my battery when charged its 50.4v its ok to use it?

i would use a more suiting one for your setup. Also this one is too bulky. Just use an XT90s and an automotive fuse something like that: http://www.littelfuse.de/products/fuses/automotive-passenger-car/high-current-fuses/mega70.aspx

i can only order from aliexpress/ebay. i cant find it what to type ?

search for automotive or ANL fuses

like I said, the inrush of current will eventually burn it out. There’s a few builds that have used them, Ive used them, just search in the #e-board-builds category.

Is there anyway for me to be able to use a belt driven Eboard as a kick push? any quick way to remove the belt or reduce the drag? thanks folks!

Scissors lol

1 Like

XD ok thanks. is there a type of motor I could get that has less drag? Hub motors are looking prettier and prettier for my needs

I too wanted a board that I could kick push when needed. Hub will allow that. The only downside I saw was you lose a considerable amount of urethane on your wheels and the roads are too rough where I live for that. Or find a carvon setup

1 Like

Yeah, Carvons are pretty great but they’re more expensive than my entire build XD.

This gives me a top speed which is fine for me at 13mph, but what about torque?

Yep, that stuff is fine.

what Vesc best to use? K have v4 its better I replace it to 6?

Would anyone recommend buying my 6374x2 motors from one vendor over another? Bkb, Tb, maytech?

When wiring balancing leads from battery to bms… It doesn’t make a difference if I pull them from Pos or Neg side from each cell right?

imageimage Is this ok ?

1 Like

Welds looks very good :ok_hand: What I would do is to cut an arc on the tabs that goes to the Pos side of the cell.

Does this layout look safe? Any reason to worry? The cells will be wrapped and a 100amp fuse will be installed on the anti spark. IMG_20180627_165303

What do you mean cut an arc ?

1 Like