Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

how do you close a thread you started?

Normally a thread stays open. But you could ask a Moderator to close it.

I’m such a noob I can’t figure out how to post a new thread on here. But really can some show me. Using a iPhone embarrassing

Increase your reading time.

What do you want to post?

Up at the top ic says new topic that is where you create a new post.

I must be blind or I need to use a desktop instead of my iPhone. I don’t see the New Topic. Button. I even read through the “new members start here thread”.

Anyway I want to know how or if it’s possible to switch my remote control on my board to a different style remote. How difficult it will be. Will I run into other issues and basically a “how to”

I’m trying to adjust my wheels because I noticed that both my belts are rubbing on my wheels and no matter how many speed washers I put on it doesn’t line up. How did I get it so the belts won’t rub against the wheels. image image

Hmmm… try to line the motor pulley and wheel pulley up perfect (move your motor mount closer to the wheel)

Get rid if the speed washers, they’re just spacing the wheel oddly far away from the mount. Try flipping your motor pulley so that little bit of flange keeps the belt where it’s meant to be.

I have 2 problems I haven’t been able to find working solutions to. First, I’m having trouble figuring out a way to do regenerative braking correctly. It feels like they are either on or off no matter how I seem to set up the settings, throwing me off the board whenever I try to use it. Second, I get a unknown hall error: 255 when I try to detect settings for my motor in the BLDC tool. I have the motor’s set to the values they get before that error is thrown and they seem to work but it wouldn’t let me do a full detection. This error only appeared after updating the firmware from 2.24 to 3.48 (I think those are the version numbers, not totally sure though). If anyone knows how to deal with either of these problems please let me know, especially the braking on though. That’s scary to ride with.

I am using 2 Torqueboards ESC’s along with 2 of their motors.

I have tried it with none and it still hits the wheel even worse. I

Moving the mount isn’t as easy as just sliding it from side to side the mount I bought has edges that grip into the hanger so it doesn’t go on easy.

That’s my only suggestion.

A lot of people on the forum use the mounts I have but for some reason I seem to be the only one having this much trouble with them digging into the hanger

Think it’s because the trucks are a bit too big. The mounts are scraping off the paint on the trucks.

The trucks are calibers II’s

Does anybody know how to mount the hub motors that are sold all over aliexpress and ebay? I’ve seen some that I understand how to mount, but most of them look like this:

Hub Motor

Do I need to get special trucks for those?

Hi, does anyone know if you can get a case or a silicone sleeve for the Maytech MTSKR1712 remote? It looks like the previous model had some sort of sleeve but mine doesn’t… I’m just worried that I’m gonna break it WHEN I fall over!

You shouldn’t need special trucks but I would at least people 1 or 2 speed washers so keep it off the hanger.

How do I not need special trucks like those?