Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

You have to use epoxy resin you will want to use a marine epoxy like west systems 2 part epoxy. You will also need a vacuum bag to do this in.

Will a 5065 2200w motor be enough to propel ~90kg of a rider?

On flats yes, but barely on hills.

I keep getting the wrong hall sensors. I bought (2) hall sensors from @psychotiller but my motor hall sensor were to big. I have the motors that @bimmer was selling. Can anyone help me out please

What do the motors look and plug look like

It’s only typical on remotes that don’t use FHSS… Known remotes like gt2b, nano, and mini all use FHSS and Don’t have issues

1 Like

It’s these motor he was selling

Continuing the discussion from New 6374 with hall sensors and reinforced mounting side tell me what you want:

Those don’t need a adapter they are the 2.0mm jst connector.

It’s to short. So I would need an extension correct ? And idea where I could find one

You could probably cut the leads and solder longer leads before soldering the connector back on

1 Like

I was hoping there could be a extension. What are those caps called with lead wires in them. That way I could probably make my own extensions but have no idea what those are called. :frowning:

I’m not sure what you’re talking about

That’s the jst connector. I have the female connector but it has leads you would solder into the board.

hello, Builders. for now i will make my questions where, because,i was victim of bully, for create always a new post for a noob question (#metoo)

my question is this compatible charger

female

*im joking peace

It depends on if the connection of your charge port is 2.1 barrel connector or not.

yes; they are

1 Like

Any tips for toeside carves? I can scream around a right hand corner (goofy) almost sitting down but lefts are difficult and I’m barely able to keep my balance on harder turns, much less do a 180 within the width of a street like I can heelside. I have a prosthetic left leg if that makes any difference .

1 Like

hello, what you think.

I will use between the plug and bms cable 26 AWG for charging 12S li ion, current and voltage from charger. (50.3V 1.5 A).

And, for connect between bms and vesc i will use 18 AWG, the voltage is 36V (defined by vesc) and probably the max amp is 50 A.

That’s not going to work. You could use 24AWG for charging at 1.5A but I still recommend 22AWG silicone-insulated. 26AWG is too small. Also if charging at 1.5A you could put a 2A car fuse on that also

Between BMS and ESC you want to use 12AWG minimum and 10AWG is even better, but for single motor, 12 is probably okay. 14 or smaller is not okay and 18 will melt within seconds

1 Like