Noob question thread! šŸ˜€ ask your questions here!

It should be about 15-20cm max. And then I have some extra slack in it. Total battery lenght would be under 60cm. But my battery pack is a flexible 10s5p q30 so every serie pack have maybe 8cm awg12 between them.

Anyone know if trampaā€™s 12fifties hanger fits caliber II baseplate?

So I finally got everything hooked up and running! Itā€™s pretty awesome when you see your motors spin for the first timeā€¦ Especially when they are 2 x bkb 6374ā€™s that sound like freaking jet engines.

Anyway, quick questionā€¦ Iā€™ve got a nano-x (yes I know they arenā€™t amazing) but should it be configured in the BLCD tool in the ā€˜fast modeā€™ when setting the limits. Or does it not matter?

Today at work itā€™s dawned on me that I might be setting the min and max at the ā€œreduced speedā€ rather than the race spec or whatever itā€™s called.

(Iā€™ll need the slow mode on this thing - being my fist board)

Edit: to clarify Iā€™m referring to the toggle speed modes on the remote

Cheers. Dringo

Iā€™d do it in the fastest mode, that way youā€™ll have full range of throttle in all modes, with no dead area at the ends.

1 Like

Can someone please explain how TKP and angled risers go together? I found this MTB on Amazon, 35ish degree tilt with what look like normal TKP trucks on themā€¦do mountain boards use different base plates or do they handle well at angles?

Mountainboard trucks usually are either zero degree, or adjustable. The angle comes from the deck, rather than the baseplate like skateboard trucks.

Thatā€™s why if you want to run mtb trucks on a regular board, or regular trucks on a mtb, you need angled risers to either add in or remove angle to get the correct geometry.

So if I get TKPs and a MTB deck, Iā€™ll get shitty handling?

If you donā€™t have any angle blocks, the angle of the trucks (RKP or TKP) will add together with the angle of the deck, and youā€™ll end up with something that barely turns at all when you put your weight on it.

Can you get lower angle base plates for TKP? Iā€™m looking into DickyHoā€™s new TKP pneumatics set on a cheap mountain board deck (possibly a skateboard deck with the trucks at the end)

You can get anything, but not easily as far as I know. Youā€™ll either have to get angle blocks, or something else.

Ah damnā€¦

At least RKP had the Independent 35s

Hi! I guess Iā€™m a noob now. I wanted to comment in the bioboards stolen thread, but I canā€™t see any reply button. Whatā€™s going on? /nOOb

editā€¦ esk8 market section. probably because Iā€™ve been downgraded from regular. this sucks.

1 Like

I still love youā€¦

2 Likes

Does the vesc throttle curve work for every set up? Or is this something that needs sensors?

I have succesfully paired my metr pro with my pc, but I donā€™t know how to do it in the vesc tool.

Do you have a vesc or a normal esc? You are running in BLDC mode as you described that the noise is loud. And there is no difference in loudness between sensor and sensorless motors.

can someone give me some input on this i have 1100 set aside for my build anyone have any ideas i was thinking this https:///cart but i could only do single belt would this be a better choice https://www.meepoboard.com/boards/awd-gt/ it can do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCloNqxNrtw

Hi all,

ā€œBad detection resultā€ when running the Detect Hall sensors. (Im getting this on one of my bkb 6374ā€™s - ive rulled out the Focbox)

Anyone got a good ā€˜how toā€™ on how to check whats busted here? I dont want to start pulling things apart randomly.

Cheers.

It could be a bad sensor or a damaged sensor wire. Start by thoroughly inspecting the sensor wires for any cuts.

Save a little more and get a complete like the Mr. Torque.

Or build your own.