Noob question thread! šŸ˜€ ask your questions here!

Another one I like (if you donā€™t have a rounded file) is to use a ball point pen, marker, etc slightly smaller than the hole and wrap sandpaper around it.

Poor manā€™s file.

3 Likes

Dude a drill bit isnt the way to go you need a stepper bit. A standard bit would probably ruin the fiberglass since a previous hole is already drilled. @Bor.inc The step bit would be the quickest and easiest.

This step bit would be what you want. Nice high quality bit. I have used these with sheet metal and and have done a great job. Just go slow and it will be fine.

2 Likes

wow 200iq right here haha never thought of that, just like using a drill as a dremel

1 Like

Hello I have a dual 6s lipo 8000mah 60c should I run it in series or in paralleI i run them on the focbox unity 6374 170kv 2800w sensorless

There is nothing wrong if I asked something in This group itā€™s is called noob questions so I can ask what I want but sorry if I asked it in multiple forums

Will angled spacers fuck up a RKP truck set up? (+15 degrees)

Depends on your decks tip incline, what baseplate you have from surfrodz, and what youā€™re trying to accomplish.

series or parallel. what do you want?

I mean if I can connect everything in parallel I get more range right? but I do not know how much (a current) I can get with 6s2p for each engine

AS i said many many times

DO RESEARCH, learn about electronics a bit! you dont even know difference between series and parallel what it does with voltage and ampere etc. pls listen for once to me! holy shit

DO RESEARCH

5 Likes

read this please, its not a long read, nor is it terribly hard to understand

you need to learn the basics so if something happens, you have a chance of fixing it before anything more happens

4 Likes

I think you need to do some more RESEARCH use the search function. And please learn the basics of electrical circuitsā€¦ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will do more research thanks for the link

2 Likes

for a beginner like you, a pack that has a S number of 10 would be recommended. Increasing the P number WILL give you more range, but you cant shrink one group and grow the other, youā€™re still ending up with the same amount of cells.

Do some more research, and remember that if youre going with a 10s battery, the highest kv belt motor you should go for is 190kv.

No more hints. get to learning :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@erwintol1999

2 Likes

yes I know but I thought I knew itšŸ˜… Iā€™m busy with a lot of things so thatā€™s why I do not always want to learn other things like this one but I will go read and learn it I promise it

hope you keep this promise this timeā€¦ you said this exact message many time as well in whatsapp groupchat, screenshots are made for you if you want to see themā€¦ you saying that you have done all the research and you wont ask questions about those stupid things anymore

but i am very curious how your esk8 will end up like ! :slight_smile:

i hope you orderd good protection as well??

2 Likes

Engines are from 1970s motorized skateboards. Motors are from 2010s electric skateboards. I donā€™t suggest using an engine. It pollutes, itā€™s loud as fuck, itā€™s big and heavy, itā€™s smelly, you have to buy fuel, you can burn your leg, and thereā€™s nowhere to put it on the skateboard because itā€™s too big.

1 Like

Itā€™s some cheap TKP trucks unbranded on custom angled wood spacers, the deck is a flat bottomed 27" cruiser

The turn isnā€™t bad, but it doesnā€™t tilt at all

Nah youā€™ll be fine. I see people running them anywhere between 35 and 55 degree angled. Do you know if you have a 35Ā° or 45Ā° baseplate? Itā€™s the angle between baseplate top and kingpin I believe. I see more people angling the back higher than the front by 5 or 10 degrees so you could always try only wedging the back (assuming you need motor wheel clearance)

1 Like