Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

Let us know what happens, your findings may help others also.

1 Like

Will do. I’m always willing to pay it forward. You dudes helped me out a lot.

1 Like

Edit: Dudettes as well. Not trying to single you ladies out :sweat_smile:

Thanks man , just wondering, as a protector :yum:

1 Like

Just protection really :joy:

If you want waterproof and protection, there are ways to do that, but WD-40 is not the way

MG Chemicals Acrylic Conformal Coating (in the 55ml brush-on bottle) on any heatsinks and motor sensor boards and windings and MG Chemicals Modified Silicone Conformal Coating (in the 55ml brush-on bottle) on everything else, like the circuit boards and stuff

That will make it waterproof. (which is different from water-resistant)

1 Like

Thanks man , also it was not normal wd40 just ment to clean and ehenhance connection, don’t worry in not gonna use it

Based on the video, it looks like the controller loses sync with the motor. Does it also respond that way if you go from part-throttle to full-throttle, or only from stop? Also, are you running sensors? It might be worth it to redo your calibration if so.

I had something similar with two ESCs over canbus, the slave would stutter a little. I seem to remember that copying the exact config of the master over to the slave and then changing only the couple parameters (enumeration etc) that were required, fixed it for me.

2 Likes

:arrow_up: that, and the answer to this is important to proceed

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t do it when partially throttle to full. I have recalibrated a few times unless I’m doing wrong. I have the unity so no slave.

What would be those parameters?

I plan on swapping the motors to see if it still does it to rule out the motor. It could be the unity itself.

You only need to swap the wires. In fact, not moving them is important too. What if it’s the motor mount or something? I don’t think it is, but you’ll glean more information if you only swap the wires

Swap the phase or sensor wires?

Both of them. Then see if the opposite motor does that, the opposite motor does something else, the same motor does that, the same motor does something else, or the problem is gone.

That way you can begin to narrow down what is wrong.

2 Likes

1549964700762772166372 i think this is goid

‎ …

3 Likes

That’s not good, please do more research

2 Likes

Do you want to burn down your house and have your family suffocate from chemical fumes?

1 Like

What’s wrong

What’s exxaley wrong , I used fish paper

The nickel - why is it all bent… The electrical tape - this is where you should also use fishpaper What spot welder are you using?

1 Like