Noob question thread! šŸ˜€ ask your questions here!

Awesome, thanks and Iā€™ll get ahold of @idea

1 Like

Take it to your local machine shop and have them do it? It can be done with an endmill if you/they donā€™t have a broach set (which is the ā€œcorrectā€ tool for the job.) If you were REALLY motivated you could do it with a set of files and/or a drill/dremel and appropriate bits.

1 Like

How do you make a square hole with an end mill?

A 3mm keyway broach is about the only way to do that

YouTube is your friend For example

1 Like

You canā€™t. but you can make a half-circle and clean the remainder up with a file. Or you can make it shaped like this: keyway

2 Likes

What black magic fuckery is this

1 Like

Ja ja :joy::joy::joy:

Has anyone heard of or bought anything from https://www.janux-esk8.com ?

They have a set of nice dual motor mounts for the MBS matrix pro thatā€™s pretty cheap but wanna make sure the site is legit

lol thatā€™s @marcmt88 on the forum. yes hes legit. lol

3 Likes

Nice! Sorry, still new here, donā€™t know whoā€™s who yet

No worries bud. Iā€™m never mad to see someone look into a product before buying it

1 Like

He is a nice guy I bought mounts from him. So I can vouch for him and he ships quickly so no complaints at all.

Hey guys, huge noob question here. Does this diagram works or is there an issue with anything (connectors, in/out side of the switch, etc.). https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EE9JvxcGwRhivJI7W34_7vGZydnMSWeE/view

Plus I donā€™t have an XT90 female, can I solder directly my flat wires onto here on the XT90 parallel connector: xt90-connector-pair

NOOO pleaseā€¦ Either get a female one or unsolder the connector and solder the wires togetherā€¦ Diagram looks good to meā€¦

4 Likes

These are super cheap compared to other parts on a boards and can usually get on amazon for like 8-10 for a pack of them with prime.

1 Like

So Iā€™ve created a couple of topics but donā€™t need them anymore. How do I close them or should I just leave them open for others to use?

Just put a comment tagging @mmaner to close it and either he or one of the mods will close the thread.

1 Like

OK, cool thanks