Noob question thread! πŸ˜€ ask your questions here!

If the motor is inside the wheels, it’s not good.

you mean hub motor? what if if belts?

Yes, the cheap china hub motor boards you want to avoid at all costs.

1 Like

ok thank you, I wont risk it buying a unknown skate. One more question: when i read 2* 500W motor it means it s inside both wheels right? What about Belt Drive / Brushless Direct Current? Does the 2 * exist here?

This is what I m thinking to buy: Battery Ah : 2.5Ah Battery Voltage (Nominal): 36V Battery Wh:90 Wh Motor Type: Belt Drive / Brushless Direct Current Motor Max Power Rating: 1000W Braking Type: Regenerative Braking

Atom Electric Skateboards B10 Longboard 450$

it is a 6s battery, it seems that a cell is completely dead, the battery connector as such is not damaged, it will damage the serial connection that was badly wired and the one that connected the battery with the serial

already try with two cables and not

i mean you have more channels o plug the ppm cable in on the receiver. which remote you have and to which channel you plugged at the moment?

Just FYI this is referred to as dog nose. No joke.

Hey guys could you look trough my wiring and check if anything is wired the wrong way. I am getting a negative amperage when i pull the throttle and i have no idea why.

1547648617837635080341674205554 Startibg from vesc rightside of most upper xt90 is plus wired middle xt90 bottom part of plug is plus bottom xt90 rught side is plus wired

15476487859176792868226646822611 Upper xt90 is plus on upper side of the plug Middle xt90 has posituve on side where there is a label Lower xt90 has positive on right side

Oh yeah pls dont look at the wire colours i know they are wrong haha

Hopefully i didnt fry my esc :sweat_smile:

UPDATE:

Battery wiring is checked and is correct.

1 Like

The symbol next to DC output power on the pictured adapter shows if positive is in the center or if negative is at the center it is typical to have positive in the center and negative on the outside.

See the circle on the outside has a negative symbol and circle in the center has a positive symbol, lots of DC adapters with barrel jacks include that symbol.

Ive heard dog nose and dog tail.

It will be easier if you draw up a wiring diagram as to how you board is wired up

I got a Emertion Spacecell and need to put on a 10pin Jst for my BMS. Enertion has a balance lead with 11 pins (10blance+ground)

Now my question is image balance lead is the first and which the last on the enertion connector? Unfortunately I will only be home in a week where my voltmeter is… Would you just cut the ground from the enertion jst or connect it too the ground from the battery?

Thanks!

A lot of times on connectors there are is a small 1 or an arrow on it marking the position of the first pin. Check the board as well

There is a little arrow but on the pin of the black/ground wire

Figured it out*

If you look at my picture, mine does not come with that symbol.

I’ve ordered a multimeter just to be sure. Plus, I’ll need it anyway for my build and future troubleshooting.

1 Like

Enertion nano x ch2 in the ch1 it can conect

I have the B10 and it is not a bad board but the range and voltage sag is terrible. If I would have had the choice between the b10 and something like the wowgo 2s or mini I would go with the wowgo because of the range and speed.