Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

As long as the od and id are the same they should work

There is a 0.025mm difference, I don’t know if MBS rounded it up or what.

But does that 0.025mm matter?

The OD is both 28mm.

I would contact MBS and ask them that question

Alright, Thanks I will.

One more question, I am new to these eMTB and hubs

What’s the sequences to put on like bearings, speed rings, and spacers and such?

Same way you would do a normal longboard/skateboard

1 Like

Got it, thanks!

Common Vs separate port BMS? Is one more popular than the other and why?

So i fully charged my board last night not realizing it’s forcast rain for the next 2/3 day , Iv heard if you leave batteries fully charged for too long it will damage them so long is too long?

Will they be ok for 2 or 3 or should i discharge them a little to storage mode? (their lipo if that makes a difference).

you should really only charge them to full if you know you will be using it the next day. You could always charge them to 90% this will actually extend the life of your battery and will make it ok to store in cases like this.

yeah i know, its actually the 1st time iv done it. iv a trampa i use every day rain or shine for work so its charged as soon as its empty, so it was literally force of habit i charged my other not as waterproof board without thinking after a ride out… not to worry ill just have to dodge rain drops tomorrow so it gets some use.

flip it on its top and just run it down a bit

what space must there be between the wheel pulley and the motor mount

Enough so you belts will fit and don’t rub against the wheel

2mm? 10char

1 Like

Basically as long as it doesn’t rub on anything when you rotate them or while they are spinning you are fine

1 Like

Will this work on popoca 90mm wheels?

Thanks in advance.

Yep, that’ll work. Some people on the forum also sell kegel wheel pulleys, might be worth looking around as well. Maybe @dickyho?

Haha coincidense but I wanted to ask something the same: Is this pulley capable for kegel wheels? I have him now on a flywheel IMG_20181121_081413 IMG_20181121_081409

If it is currently on a flywheel no. flywheel pullies and kegel pullies are not interchangable

1 Like

Anyone willing to give me a safe set of setting for akman vesc tool as a starting point for my build? I’ve basically built a board from the ground up and my brain feels like it can’t handle anymore at this time. I’m using dual sensored 6374 170kv, battery 10s can do 120amps constant, using a charge/discharge capable bms rated 120a continuous. 200mm wheels with a 72/16 ratio. Aiming for 30mph and the most range I can get. Thanks in advanced you guys rock.