Noob question thread! šŸ˜€ ask your questions here!

Guys

I ordered these charging ports

The description says 12v DC, 3a max

can I charge using 24v 2a or no?

Surely these are ā€œdumbā€ and voltage shouldnt matter?

do u think that is good i am just worried it wont fit the motor mount i want to get

sk3 6374 are a good choice. if you donĀ“t have a special motor mount for 50xx and 63xx motors it will not fit for sure. sk3 unsensored, just keep that in mind.

is that good or bad unsensord cause i see all these mountian boards and they are so smooth

this is the motor mount 22mm from bolt to bolt 30mm across from a bolt

63xx is 30mm from side to side with the inner holes 45 with the outer holes. unsensored you need to push your deck a bit before it runs smoth. sensored you donĀ“t. look for SK8 if you want sensored motors from hobbyking

ok but will it be good like the 6373 becasue thats a strong motor

i just want the same as the 6373 motor

look please a bit around. The SK8 you can get in all sizes. also your 6374

oh ok so ur saying sensolers is better

sensored is bette if you want to have a nice start up sensoreless is better if you drive in wet conditons

if you get a sensored and sealed motor itĀ“s the best option. as long as you donĀ“t live in a country where itĀ“s all year hot.

i live in australia so whats the best bet for me cause like to have a nice start up would be nice but then i cant get that sk3 motor

what u thinkm

get your sk3. less problems with that one in the past

so it will run smooth ?

wont be laggy while i ride

you ride with bindings? i guess noā€¦ than yea it will work smooth itĀ“s just the first turn of the wheel than they run the same.

i ride with bindings haha

than get the sk8ā€¦man thatĀ“s not so difficult :sweat_smile: both are good. the sk3 you need to roll a bit before it runs smooth the sk8 has a better start of but also more problems in the past.

I have the racerstar 5065 on my deck now I do have dual motors so that does change because you get more torques with 2 motors. The motors you have are not rated to put out 60 amps they are max current 46A. And if you have sixshooters that is alot more effort needed from the motors to get those going so you should be using a dual set up hence why evolve duals on there AT setups

I would look at getting either another racerstar to make it a dual set or a single sk8 because they are sensored.

1 Like