Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

What motors do you run?

on which board :). Mostly I like to run 170kv to 190kv 6374’s, on the gear drive I’m running TB 190kv 6374’s.

1 Like

Eventually down the road ill build a mountain board but today ill just stick to the streets xD. I eventually want to get a different battery set up too unless the panasonic 6.4 battery in my wowgo can handle a pair of 190 kv 6374’s? which is what I plan on running.

I don’t know what battery is in it specifically, but you will need a 10s4p 30Q pack at least to have any range and to limit sag.

I know that 10s is 10 series but what does 4p mean? And I found a 10s 5p on diyeboards. Would that work?

parallel. I personally wouldn’t buy a fire extinguisher if my house was on fire from diyeboard,

Damn sick burn :rofl:

1 Like

HAHAHA good to know… where could I get a cheap 10s battery from?

1 Like

there’s a ton of battery builders around here. @psychotiller, @JLabs, @barajabali, etc.

3 Likes

Thanks man! Loads of good info.

1 Like

hi need help picking a motor i am 100 kg i had a 200kv motor single drive but when i would stand there is just makes sounds and screeching sounds pls HELP THANKS

which motor you have at the moment? which esc you use? which wheels and gearing you use? maybe it´s just wrong settings that cause it.

i have a 200kv racestar motor i am using like 6 inch wheels i have an oesc from miami boards

which size those racestar motors 5055? which battery you using? which settings for motor and battery max/min you choose? did you perform a motor detection? is the racestar motor a sensored or unsensored motor? if it is, do you use the sensors?

what exactly is your problem? in an other thread you say it´s strange noice when you drive faster, here you say it even don´t move

5065 i think

sorry 5064

i am using a 10s3p 60 both for motor and then 40 for the bateryy and also -10 for the battery

yes it is sensord and i put in foc because it sounded better and was smoother for some reson

the motor now don´t work at all? or only at higher speeds? 50xx motors in single are a bit small, but non the less it should move you without issues.

well idk how to fix it its anoyying i am thinking of gettting the 6374 sk3 turngy motor