Non-powered boards, whatcha got?

DSC_6133 - Edited

I’ve been building this up to ride in the rain over winter, although I just changed the Aera trucks for Ronin…

DSC_6141

Swiss ceramics & Venom mach 1 magnum wheels

3 Likes

Thats a badass deck, Im usually not a huge fan of floro green but it looks really good on the CF.

1 Like

Actually has great clearance, I’m running 78mm wheels with a 1/8th riser… cf is stiff, but the med/soft Venom risers and big 74a wheels tame much of it. Needs a foot stop and “w”… A couple days ago I put ronin billets on with the tall barrels, it rides over rough ground even better now :star_struck: Super stable, propper 10 inch wide deck, running my trucks at 164mm atm, but going to try 154mm, also going to try flipping the my front rear hangars for 5mm rake front 2.5mm rear… trying to make it as predictable as possible for when it is wet.

2 Likes

Those trucks look cool and light

1 Like

received_10156413237579449 Santa Cruz drop through I built for my wife

received_10156413237664449 received_10156413237694449 My main two boards. an old Santa Cruz deck (smaller more beat one) and a board I bought thinking I could replace it. I think it was called a zip something… received_10156413237744449 And my old gravity deck. Bombed crazy hills in PDX with that beast. It’s useless where I live now… Obviously I sticker bomb things. I’ve got two more complete decks (an arbor & landyachtz) and a bunch of old decks under my bed that I’m scared to pull out because the wife thinks I got rid of them a year ago. Lol

3 Likes

DSC_0033

Another one in my quiver Rayne Dark Skull with Rogue cast trucks, needs some risers with the current wheels I’ve had to cup the RS bushings to stop wheel bite. It is less than ideal. & I also don’t like the lack of leverage I have from the rockered deck. I like to feel a little on top of the board/pivot point not under it. Call me strange, you get used to it after a while and then prefer the responsive nature :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

I feel like I was just looking at buying that deck recently. There’s always a plethora of boards for sale with it being a college town. So I’m constantly looking at used boards and low-balling people. Got a practically new Arbor complete deck for under $10 the other day lolololol

3 Likes

$10… I buying online… delivery…

The rocker and flares create awesome pockets and the center is really flat. I’m considering turning it “e” along with the Rogue trucks, 186mm wide so I should be able to get a pair of 6355 on there… It doesn’t have the best clearance. @michichopf rates them, I think he is running one with Ronins in Europe (well it was the last deck he hyped to me, so I could be wrong, but it is my guess).

Shout out to you MichiBro hope you’re killing it :dark_sunglasses:

Thought I’d show off my quiver now I’ve just seen this thread… Boardrack%2001 A board for everhthing! from top down; Creature Pool Setup Shitty Useless Mini Board Cheap Spare Street Setup Omen Slide Setup Bhangra Dancer BeUnlimited Trampa Original Freeboard

4 Likes

IMG_20180721_023407_475 Well since this just happened in the middle of my work night between work locations. I dropped the riptide off at home and grabbed the only board that was actually completely assembled. ![1532167099526113797842|375x500] 1532167136040771255358(upload://fcsxQM1hTEWw4ZDHPdontwelFZo.jpg) 1532167240639156613747

3 Likes

20180617_135146

Earthwing road killer with surfrodz hybridz and some 86a cloud ride mini slides

2 Likes

That’s a nice build, I’d ride the heck out of that :grinning:

1 Like

Why thank you sir. It’s off to get carbon fibered right now, a project I’ll share more of later this week

1 Like

I have several boards this was the first board I made. image My other boards are a drop through, a smaller double kick and a Alva dagger board

1 Like

My work deck is a metaltech. Good for pumping, freestyle and painting :+1:

My real unpowered ride is a Globe Great Dane.

2 Likes