Non-powered boards, whatcha got?

nah nah… it’s TOO clean. haha but congrats, ive got a section of the basement dedicated to mine :grin:

1 Like

I like clean. :wink:

A messy workspace gives me the shivers :wink:

2 Likes

back when both mine were clean :wink:

3 Likes

I’m rocking my crap-o-wood generic deck I got off eBay on my EBoard but plan to move to a nicer deck eventually. For my non motoroized board I have a beautiful Arbor Axis Premium deck with it’s stock trucks and wheels.

2 Likes

5 Likes

My favorite downhill deck was an Arbor Vugenhausen, but I electrified it for 2 different builds then started refinishing it and sold it. I’m.thinking about getting another but I might get an Arbor Highground instead.

My kid stole the Santa Cruzfushtail which is a great short distance push deck, I may get another one of those as well.

I have a arbor highground deck among others… I like it, it’s comfy.

1 Like

Here is my quiver. 2 longs and 2 shorts. My eboard will be my new short board when it’s flat.

5 Likes

I bounce one of my sets of baller trucks back and forth between a fortune when it is dry and a Limelight when it is wet… :wink: I’m a fan

never been disapointed by a rayne.

2 Likes

Because I want to show off mine and see some others. Weirdly enough, after riding esk8 for the past year or so (most of the time malfunctioning) I felt the urge to kick again and carry around a super light board that I don’t have to worry about charging. I used to use a penny board. I found out after riding the nickel esk8, I could no longer balance on the penny, so it’s no longer my always in the trunk board. (I’m in the city very often and parking sucks). So now that I’ve again upgraded to longboard esk8s, I even look at nickels as being a bit on the small side. Also more heavy than they need to be. Please follow suite if you’d like to strut your stuff on here.

Deck: Loaded Poke Griptape: stock Wheels: 76mm zombie hawgs Trucks: thunder hollow lights 147mm Bearings: Heady Shake (figured I’d try them out)

3 Likes

congratulations sir. you have successfully created an exact duplicate thread!

1 Like

I’m not a sir but I searched non electric boards lol

2 Likes

LOL that new profile pic threw me off. sorry bout that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Link me the way :fist:

1 Like

hold on. i swear i saw someone bragging about all their extra boards… oh wait, that might’ve been me :blush:

2 Likes

Lol. I posted a picture of a bunch of boards once in the no words thread

1 Like

i fuggin knew it was an @mmaner thread!

there ya go
1 Like

Semantics…

1 Like

I added another natas to the collection recently…still need a drunk cat…

7 Likes

Building this bad boy up for the coming summer. Bowls, short distance cruising, general non esk8 nostalgic shred.

Trucks should be here today (polar bear 180’s) and i have PP mini cubic wheels that’ll be attached to those sexy trucks. New board, old school feel. Edit: Complete. Feels so good. The wheels are WIIIDDEE!!!

6 Likes