NIKE Electric Cruiser Board

NIKE Electric Cruiser Board​​​​​​​ Designed by jaehyuk Lim 2018

“A lot of people using the Personal Mobility. But when you not using Personal Mobility, it’s very hard to carry around. I designed the Personal mobility device, which is easy to carry and charge at the same time.” “Most boarders carry their boards by hand when not using them.”

“When you docking in ‘Cruiser Backpack’, you can recharge the board.”

https://www.behance.net/gallery/65905611/NIKE-Cruiser-Board?tracking_source=curated_galleries_list

6 Likes

MORE FASTER!!!

Im not sold…

13 Likes

Produces mock up of NIKE brand esk8 and rocks vans instead of NIKE SB’s

25 Likes

Smart driving? Like my $30,000 car that randomly brakes hard when it gets confused with obstacles on the road that’s gonna be a great safety feature for esk8.

7 Likes

Not to mention those trucks are pretty crazy… they dont look to be a brand Ive seen and the only writing on them is “electronic truck”

1 Like

That sounds terrible. Glad I gave up driving before I encountered those things

4 Likes

Its got kind of a sleek pot belly pig look to it. :pig: :nauseated_face: Not sure how this design got the green light. :thinking: The in backpack charging looks cool though.

1 Like

You can disable brake assist in the menu but it has it’s occasional hiccups when on that could be devastating on an esk8.

1 Like

Yah that’s the only appealing thing about it.

And I’m not sure it’s even that useful. Who wants to carry a board full of batteries on their backpack all day? Plus the backpack would need more batteries to charge the board? Do we get a backpack to charge the backpack that charges the board? But what will charge that backpack?!

2 Likes

Perhaps these comments are a bit deep :joy:. It’s just a render of a tesla-esque skateboard with probably undeveloped “tech” on it. It’s just some pictures really.

What market would they produce this for? Skaters likely won’t want that and non skaters can’t skate. Strange one. They should just put a stick and handlebar on the front and open the market up 2000% for themselves.

4 Likes

Well Hell Boys The Train will continue to get longer and longer…

3 Likes

I know style is a personal preference but to me that thing is hideous. I would also be thinking the spoiler thing on top is meant to go at the back which seems like it would just interfere with your rear foot and the whole thing looks fairly tall. Backpack charging seems redundant, for the backpack to charge it needs batteries, if your going to carry around batteries in your backpack why not just a hot swap-able battery pack ? Couldn’t imagine the fun in doing a long ride and having to carry your board for a while to let it charge vs just swapping out for the fresh battery and being on the go again.

2 Likes

That is bad grammar. Faster is already appropriate.

1 Like

But… but… WE CAN ENJOY.

3 Likes

Are you sure? More faster sound more better and is much more funner to say…

8 Likes

More agreer

6 Likes

Jesusss!! A couple hours and da thing is been shreded to pieces. This forum’s scavanging angst reaching new heights. Bravoooo!!

giphy

1 Like

66 posts were merged into an existing topic: Destructive Vs Constructive Criticism

Maybe because it’s a random render and not an official Nike product? :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed, That is why I’m excited that the majority of VETS on the forum are innovators and risk takers. just in the past year I have learned so much and elevated the products we resale or make in house, diversification will drive the DIY industry. I promote Quality products, serious customer service and support only rivaled by a few. I love the ability to source products from the small guy ( I’m a small guy) and find ways to help those that help other with free test products and discounts you can’t get anywhere else. Everyone will criticize for whatever reason, it’s tolerable. We see who does what and why and try to aline or team up with those serious about the industry. We sell enertion products and are the Central Texas RA for Raptors seeing the same drive for quality and service. From a business standpoint, a forum is a tool that benefits all in the right scenario. From Us as vendors to the individual that gets guidance through a build thread or a discussion about a part he/she wants to use. Having both on a Forum has made the connection easier and help & support more available.

3 Likes