Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Any updates on shipping?

3 Likes

You know. We could tape off the the stripes, paint bright yellow, remove tape, then epoxy and frit.

Might work out better than the vinyl. Need to do some tests.

5 Likes

What about doing stripes of yellow frit and clear frit?

1 Like

I don’t think it would pop enough

1 Like

Groban likes his ladies to pop

2 Likes

The UK decks are shipped and on the move. I can only surmise that the US ones are on the move too.

3 Likes

Yup should be a couple days then here.

4 Likes

I have quite a few enclosure from @bigben on the way for Hummie’s deck. I was going to get some batteries made from 30Q’s as well. The prices would be very reasonable if we get 10 packs together, is this something anyone is interested in?

9 Likes

It makes me crazy that @Hummie has so many of the critical parts for a totally sweet board, and he’s not selling completes. Killer killer completes.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure all of this is making hummie a little crazy too.

2 Likes

Who would make them and will they be able to flex?

I’ll sell a complete board.

3 Likes

I’m in. 10 char

I’d be up for it but I’m the UK :frowning: any EU builders available?

Count me in

Anyone who wants a battery please shoot me an PM and I will add you to the group PM’s

@JLabs Can I just grab an enclosure from you? Bout to get a tayto and enclosure so might as well save in shipping

@Hummie

Do we expect the boards to start shipping from you this week?

Thanks.

Has anyone tried fitting a 12s5p in this deck w psychotiller’s Arc v2 enclosure?

They’re in the mail and should be here really soon. Will get them all out within 2-3 days.

Scheduled to be here Thursday.

4 Likes

Flat a 12s5p will fit in the deck cutout but thats about all. No bms or esc. You would have to go double stack, and would be worth fitting in a 12s6p if you were going double. I don’t know that the arc does the double stack but I think he does another one that can be made to fit. Otherwise @JLabs should be getting some of my enclosures soon. (double and single)

2 Likes