Pre-Order Focbox Unity $249 | R-SPEC Drive Kit $579USD

New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 4 $125 (Shipped US)

Glad to hear your about done with yours. You need to be riding.

I’m about to have to regrip. I’m thinking about cutting vinyl in yellow for the stripes and then epoxy + frit. Then it won’t be grip for awhile, will still look close to the same but you’ll be able to see the CF.

Any updates on shipping?

You know. We could tape off the the stripes, paint bright yellow, remove tape, then epoxy and frit.

Might work out better than the vinyl. Need to do some tests.

What about doing stripes of yellow frit and clear frit?

I don’t think it would pop enough

Groban likes his ladies to pop

The UK decks are shipped and on the move. I can only surmise that the US ones are on the move too.

Yup should be a couple days then here.

I have quite a few enclosure from @bigben on the way for Hummie’s deck. I was going to get some batteries made from 30Q’s as well. The prices would be very reasonable if we get 10 packs together, is this something anyone is interested in?

It makes me crazy that @Hummie has so many of the critical parts for a totally sweet board, and he’s not selling completes. Killer killer completes.

I’m pretty sure all of this is making hummie a little crazy too.

Who would make them and will they be able to flex?

I’ll sell a complete board.

New Build To Save Up For. Need Some Help

I’m in.
10 char

I’d be up for it but I’m the UK :frowning: any EU builders available?

Count me in

Anyone who wants a battery please shoot me an PM and I will add you to the group PM’s

@JLabs Can I just grab an enclosure from you? Bout to get a tayto and enclosure so might as well save in shipping

@Hummie

Do we expect the boards to start shipping from you this week?

Thanks.

Has anyone tried fitting a 12s5p in this deck w psychotiller’s Arc v2 enclosure?

They’re in the mail and should be here really soon. Will get them all out within 2-3 days.

Scheduled to be here Thursday.