Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

China have shipped them out?

Wow that looks fantastic

1 Like

They Ship today and quicker to you but I think a week to me. Someone hopefully gets one immediately and pulls me from my holiday financial hole

200$ with two Paris 195 trucks and 4 centrax including USA shipping Or 125$ for just the deck

PayPal to [email protected]

3 Likes

Those centrax are exceptional by all accountsā€¦ If only shipping and taxes werenā€™t such a pain in the arseā€¦

Iā€™m more than happy to take those trucks and wheels. I already have one deck ordered. Let me know.

2 Likes

I will pick up another deck, 4 centraxes and trucks.

3 Likes

Great. Any of u who want to get stuff just paypal me [email protected] the money and we can figure the details just before they get here. Iā€™ve been pretty good on getting boards out quickly so a week for them to ship to me and maybe 2 days to get to you in USA

4 Likes

Great, I can pay you soon, Im on vacation till the 30th. If you need it before I will try to figure someting out.

1 Like

@Hummie

PM sent.

1 Like

Just sent money for another one! Thank you for doing this!

2 Likes

Trying to talk my buddy into a hummie deck. Hes planning his first build. Isnā€™t on the site yet.
He wants to press his own (he wonā€™t lol) Hopefully thereā€™s one left when he finally realizes heā€™s to lazy to press a deck

7 Likes

I used to press decks. What a rediculous expensive pile of work for what wasnā€™t very nicely done

These decks have shown really good so far with no delaminating and a good feel w slight flex yet covering the majority of the electronics. In my experience with a deck that completely contains the electronics, and thicker, it gets too rigid and stiff. If it rides like ur on a log or an aluminum truss structure it hugely takes from the experience

7 Likes

Yep, they just work!

2 Likes

No they donā€™t. my board doesnā€™t grow how ever much I watered and fertilized it.

2 Likes

You have to water it with Jameson and fertilize it with the blood of your enenies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s why yours is hazardous. And you got yellow tape all over it.

3 Likes

The yellow tape is so I can see it in the dark, itā€™s a sneaky bastard :grinning:

2 Likes

I show off ur board pic @mmaner and say Iā€™ll be making pretty much the same. image image image image image Want to get back on a board n get riding again w these done motors. (5 watts draw at 7000erpm, so maybe see what urs is and compare against other bearings. The motors are practically identical except for the bearings) , but now hiking trails w someoneā€™s baby strapped to my back

5 Likes

Im definitely tempted to get a second one just for myself. Canā€™t justify it atm tho. Love mine

1 Like

Glad to hear your about done with yours. You need to be riding.

Iā€™m about to have to regrip. Iā€™m thinking about cutting vinyl in yellow for the stripes and then epoxy + frit. Then it wonā€™t be grip for awhile, will still look close to the same but youā€™ll be able to see the CF.

3 Likes