Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Before the reinforcement, it was definitely going to crack.

Should be good now!

Just added the last coats of clear!

20181205_130111 20181205_130156 20181205_125803 20181205_125451 20181205_125826 20181205_130040 15440365936255483775587859415551

11 Likes

So this is a project for @Mikenopolis? Looks great.

5 Likes

Indeed it is!

6 Likes

Or it could be for you, if you send me a deck to work on :wink:!

7 Likes

I luv it. I’m more of a boobs guy yet those skulls are really cool.

4 Likes

Well thanks for that. I now imagine the deck all boobs. The triple kind.

2 Likes

I never stood on it and tested it and assumed it would be good still if not a bit more flexible and that’s it. If you’d said something sooner it would’ve been easy to solve. I’ll take it back in it’s present used state and send you another!!! Happily.

4 Likes

Why just skulls? I’d like to see a complete goregasm of severed voluptuous women. I don’t want to see any naked penises.

1 Like

oh I have no problem with it because I know we have wonderful people like Tim that would make it stronger, just didn’t know you actually saw the CF layer being taken away. I thought you didn’t notice it. Chinese factory mess up is always expected. I decided to cut out the sides a bit and that’s when I no longer trusted it with my fat a$$ on it.

There was a zombie fabric that looked cool. I think I was more intrigues with skull because of how it looks on Joe/SoCalLegend’s hydrodipped deck

2 Likes

I didn’t see it being taken away, I mean wasn’t at the mill, but saw missing and cut through. Coulda swapped it no prob if you’d asked. I wish I did stand on it and feel what it was like.

1 Like

I didn’t see a need for swapping, just needed to get some beef from Tim to bulk up.

I do wonder what the workers were thinking when making these.

2 Likes

That sure is tempting. I didn’t know you were taking requests. :thinking:

2 Likes

Get in line dude. I already got a deck heading his way. Do it.

5 Likes

Wtf, there’s a line?! Lol. @Sender is gonna need his own modded deck thread soon. I only have one kid under 5 at home, and don’t accomplish half of what he does. Kind of inspiring, but also kind of disappointing.

5 Likes

So is round 4 officially sold out? If yes, any thoughts on a round 5? :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Should be more. Still haven’t come yet

1 Like

Ill take an extra if everyone that wants one gets one.

1 Like

Man. Wouldn’t it be nice to get this deck by Christmas? Oh the agony of waiting.

C’mon santa. Work your magic. Haha

4 Likes

Money sent! Let’s goooooo!!!

1 Like

Any updates?