Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Wait what? Did you actually try to use a smiley? Never seen you do that before :grinning:

Been going that way. :+1:

1 Like

Do you have a number of how many more decks need to be sold to get 40? Do you have a #?

no I donā€™t. I donā€™t count. I count in my head a guess of how much money I can spend of my own before im in trouble and guessing how many more people will join. I think I have enough and told them tomorrow.

2 Likes

Sorry @Hummie a I meant to send that as a DM. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

you cant say friends and family aloud in a group buy. they discourage it. but iā€™ll be throwing inā€¦chocolates ā€¦that are chewy. one unlucky guy or gal will get my old sweat socks

2 Likes

$$$ sent!!

1 Like

Payment sent as well!

2 Likes

@Hummie, is this still open?

3 Likes

When it says, single hole like round #3 decks." What did that look like?

@butt_stallion

image image

9 Likes

I just bought an enclosure so I hope we get enough! Itā€™s seems like we have plenty of interest to make it to 50 now

1 Like

Weā€™re doing it! Iā€™ll send the bucks tonight. You can still get in. Itā€™ll be likely just over a month production time and then shipped to @bigben and myself and then shipped on from there. Itā€™s the same deck as last time. Single hole. (I still have a couple double holes if youā€™re interested)

10 Likes

3 Likes

Payment Sent :muscle:t4:, thanks for doing this again

Payment also sentā€¦ Thanks!

3 Likes

Money sent :grin:

1 Like

I hear the decks are orderedā€¦

Ohā€¦ so I didnā€™t get into the groupbuy? @Hummie What do I do in this situation