Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

I’m in

10char

2 Likes

Ok sounds good if im able to pick it up how much will it be? Thanks for doing this again! Oh and im in.

1 Like

100$ if u pick it up

1 Like

im in too!!!

2 Likes

Coming from a 160lb guy the deck is super flexy almost like a bamboo deck when you put evolve supercarve trucks on them but with regular trucks there’s little to no flex

1 Like

Ohh yeah. Im in

1 Like

Count me in , :grimacing:

1 Like

And where do we pay?

[email protected] Paypal if we get to 50 in the next week otherwise the price has to go up for the tariff in effect on the first of 2019 if we make it. So they need to have the bucks for 40 in like a week or two. I think we can do that.

1 Like

Ok sounds good. Would it be helpful if I were to send you $120 now and if we dont get enough people to sign up i can send more?

Yea that’s how it’ll have to go. Let me get the google form up in a bit

1 Like

What are the tarrifs starting in 2019? :o

1 Like

Changing thread title to round 4 and $125

4 Likes

Trump. Currently importing Chinese good has an added 10% then it’s gonna be 25%. Goal is to stop companies from giving American jobs to China. Consumers will eventually end up paying these added cost and buy American (at least that the plan)

Get this while it lasts. Next round might be made in the US and be $350

4 Likes

After this emtb build I need to get me a Hummie deck to build after

2 Likes

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1p_D4hL7GSiCbW9jWPSbFhs6WcpKf-s5TahKqEwrjRgo/edit

if we don’t make it to 50 decks ordered within the next week and a half we’ll reassess and see what we think about going forward and might return all bucks then

3 Likes

Just sent money, if everyone signs up by the end of the week when do you think we will have our boards? Thanks again for doing this!

2 Likes

I’d be all over another deck but between the move and other black Friday stuff I’m spent until mid December

2 Likes

@bigben please tell that you could arrange something for us EU peeps :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m on the case.

4 Likes