Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Maybe do another after I get these motors out tomorrow. But I’m broke so it would have to be a long stretch to 50 decks. I have a bunch of the two hole decks still

3 Likes

1 single for me, whenever that’s starts.

1 Like

I might be up for another… What about a 44inch??

2 Likes

Could have it made without the noses cut off and get to 44” but it’s a can of worms opened w options given and they will only do one version so likely do same as before. It would likely be 110$ with USA shipping again, no cheaper and possibly more delpending on if there’s a tarrif or something

1 Like

Na, keep that shit original! :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Fair enough. Just thought it would get people who have bought one or two before to come back around. But that makes alot of sense.

1 Like

I like the first one

3 Likes

@Sebious wanted to use in his double slot version, so here it is a little bit wider for that

Does anyone know how wide the deck is? don’t have mine in hands right now, just to make sure that the enclosure isn’t going over the edge

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3212347

1 Like

about 9-3/4" double cutout is 74 wide each with 20mm center beam.

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s fine them, the enclosure is 202mm wide

gunna do another group buy for the single hole starting in another couple days and hopefully be the same price. Have to confirm. Same as last time. Hope to get you guys in it again.

11 Likes

Would it be helpful if we were to send money to you now to help with the ordering process? @Hummie

Ok let’s do it. I’ll put up a google form tonight. Want to confirm prices first

5 Likes

The deck is stunning… Thank you. :grinning:

IMG_0869 IMG_0917 IMG_0880

13 Likes

Is anyone on this thread around the 110kg mark?

I’m after a personal acount on the flex of the single cuttout board, how much flex is there compared to something like a Landyachtz 9 to 5?

Also, what is the dimensions of the standable area, not wheelbase but the area that is widest to stand on?

I would say the flex is enough to dampen the road but far from saying the board is flexible

2 Likes

what was the diff between with the spine and without?

I’m 195 pounds, love the board… very stable. I hit 35-40 mph, and it has a hint of flex. Barely noticeable.

2 Likes

I yave lots still w a spine but people like the one hole. Still haven’t finished what I’m doing with the spine or two hole. Haven’t been able to confirm the price yet.

1 Like

“Dear John, Yes, extra 10% since Aug 23rd and 15% more since Jan 1st, 2019 as well. 1 month for production and 7 days for freight, so if u wanna to prepare for X’mas and avoid the new extra tarrif, you would better place the order within this week. To the new order, it needs to start with 50 pcs in the same price. If ur money is not enough, you could pay 40pcs, but we can make 50pcs for u. When the cargo ready, and then u pay the rest 10pcs and the freight as well…

BR, Betty”

So we’d have to hurry to stay with the 10% tariff or it jumps to 15% by the time they ship.

125$ each with USA shipping and we can do it. In the past I did friend n fam to them and in the future with this much money I’d do it regular insured paypal to them.

So if ur still interested speak up n we can see if we can get it done and stay at the 10% tariff.

4 Likes