Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Nice work. Wish I was in the market for a board when this popped up.

Iā€™m down for 1 Now we can corner him @Mikenopolis :stuck_out_tongue:

only got bucks from scepterr so far @willpark16 @thisguyhere @Idle @Mikenopolis @Sender @E1Allen @pixelsilva or anyone else interested? you will not find a better deal on a carbon and wood board with a curved cncā€™d hole, if you can even find such a thing anywhere! hopefully

2 Likes

Does it flex? I like the idea and would happily make single and double stacked gorgeous enclosures if i could just get my hands on a deck here in the :uk:ā€¦

1 Like

it has a bit of flex which I like as its so stable being so wide and long. not much flex really though. juuuuust right. Iā€™ll post a video with some bouncing tomorrow

4 Likes

Torqueboards 12s4p enclosure works for my 12s5p lhb built battery packā€¦ stacked staggeredā€¦

1 Like

Looking forward to the flex. Whatā€™s a curved CNC hole btw ?

Usually people only lay carbon on the underneath (better performance at extension than compression), whatā€™s the benefit of the top layer?

1 Like

I am in still.

My PayPal liaison will send it later this morning.

1 Like

By any meansā€¦I wasnā€™t saying that, Iā€™m certainly not a penny pincher.

2 Likes

I was a bit on the fence, but F it, letā€™s do it.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take 2.

1 Like

Should I pay now?

1 Like

Sent you a pm for oneā€¦hit me up @Hummie

1 Like

Doneā€¦

1 Like

@Hummie - Good Morning, $120 just sent as F&F Glad to see thereā€™s enough interest to make the minimum order!

@Deckoz - Just poking fun, but thanks to your comment you saved all of us $10! so thanks :wink:

@on1y my pack is a 12s3p that is 35 x 133 x 342mm. Itā€™s thick so having the milled out space would make the bottom slimmer looking

2 Likes

@Vanarian itā€™s carbon top then carbon again two layers lower so the hole doesnā€™t have any collapsing flex and the board still does have some flex. it really is a great feeling board and not a brick. iā€™ll post some video of flex tonight.

@Jreamer thatā€™s great please paypal friends and fam the 120 to [email protected]

not sure if weā€™re at the minimum yet but think we will get there today.

2 Likes

Ok just sent you the $$$ā€¦now I have a deck to go with my upcoming @Hummie hubs

2 Likes

This will be my SixShooter deck :stuck_out_tongue: Perfect for that

1 Like

Maybe if there are enough of us we could get a group buy of enclosuresā€¦surely one of the talented members on here would be willing to make 10 or so enclosures to go with this deck

I can do the standard heat formed kydex on a wood mold and then bolted to the board but ive been avoiding doing that, stalling hoping to come upon another method. whether it happens or not the plastic is being pulled and widening the bolt holes in my mind! the magnet method seems cool in that it would allow a bit of play and not be pulling at the bolts or maybe a two-material enclosure so it has the hardness of kydex but also some flexible seams like the Ego seems ideal batterypack|690x388

1 Like