Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

I don’t remember if I filled out google doc as it was a little bit ago. I can do it again when you repost :slight_smile:

Would get one if a sale of mine gets through, damn hummie is just extracting money from me. That he dosdent take much out of lol

1 Like

I want another one. That flat look is great.

4 Likes

I am used to paying the extra shipping, so should I paypal you the $125 and cover the shipping when you know how much? Thanks so much!

It’s raining n I’m tired. Ship them tomorrow. @Dmaxx what’s ur zip n I’ll figure the shipping cost. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1p_D4hL7GSiCbW9jWPSbFhs6WcpKf-s5TahKqEwrjRgo/viewform?edit_requested=true

2 Likes

Do I need to fill out the form again ? I paid back in the beginning.

Yeah i has paid also. Do you still have my name

If u already did the form u don’t have to do it again. I’ll post names n traacking numbers tomorrow night

3 Likes

Thanks @Hummie, zip code is 96749

1 Like

Hi, looking at Hummie deck for my build. Does anyone have any side by side pics against some 37 inch boards, eg boosted. I can fit a boosted in the boot of my car, saw a pic of Hummie next to a boosted and it looked much longer. I will probably be using rear mounted motors.

It is a lot longer.

That is next to a haya deck.

Haven’t had any complaints.

6 Likes

@sayekim Thanks for the pics

Does look a lot longer than a 37 board. Anyone managed to front mount motors ?

Here is a direct comparison, I hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey @Hummie any shipping update ?

2 Likes

Monday!!! For sure

5 Likes

Hey @Hummie have you ever shipped one of these decks out to Australia before? just wondering what sort of price id be looking at?

Have. It’s a pain n I forgetvthe price now and don’t think I have any extra sorry.

bummer if youd be willing to ship one again on your next batch id be very keen. May be easier to get it sent directly from china?

@bigben might have some

I can ship one for £31. Thats priced to have the weight of an enclosure and plenty of packing. Deck £100, enclosure £45