Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

I know it is late in the game, but are there any extra decks in this order @Hummie?

1 Like

But seriously, there should be a few extra ordered for just these cases like yours or for us who are a bit greedy and wanna hog them all.

I would say, pay the man quick. Because iā€™m Considering buying another one as soon as money free up.

1 Like

I bought an extra one, so if you donā€™t get one from @Hummie then you can pay me for mine.

3 Likes

Aw hell yeah @Doug page, Iā€™ve been super busy the last 3 months clearing my acre in hawaii to make an off grid homestead. I would have been at the front of the line otherwise :call_me_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have some. If u PayPal me it will happen. But if ur in Hawaii the shipping is surly more and youā€™ll have to pay the extra. . Unfortunately the estimated arrival got changed to Monday.

1 Like

Oh no! Iā€™m still very excited. The deck should be here in perfect time for my battery.

1 Like

Should be able to finish making my board tomorrow too n ship these out.

19 Likes

Thatā€™s the hotness right there!.. Canā€™t wait. Thanks for setting this all up!

1 Like

How many did you receive? On the EU group buy thread I thought you said the decks come Monday? Is that half of the order?

1 Like

Decks look bomb!

1 Like

Yyyyaaaassss! Finally. Woohoo

1 Like

Likes all round. So they came n youā€™ll be pressing up on them in a couple days. Get your name on the google doc if u paid me. The shipping said later. Iā€™m sure have extra. Donā€™t know how many are sold but I got 25. We needed to get to 50 n Ben got 25

1 Like

Can you confirm my name is on the list for 2 and one set of trucks and 4 centraxes, I payed you but Iā€™m not sure if I put my name down for both, thanks for this again, you are the man

Just to save you guys the struggle

1 Like

For me easiest if u put anything u want to tell me on the google doc and Iā€™ll post it again here in a min. One place. So I think u need to do a new complete entry but just skip through.

Paid before Christmas but donā€™t think I ever put my name on your list. I got on the list just in case!

Pretty sure I filled out the form. Definitely paid.

I love these decks just wish they came unfinished without the carbon.