Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

The UK decks are shipped and on the move. I can only surmise that the US ones are on the move too.

3 Likes

Yup should be a couple days then here.

4 Likes

I have quite a few enclosure from @bigben on the way for Hummie’s deck. I was going to get some batteries made from 30Q’s as well. The prices would be very reasonable if we get 10 packs together, is this something anyone is interested in?

9 Likes

It makes me crazy that @Hummie has so many of the critical parts for a totally sweet board, and he’s not selling completes. Killer killer completes.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure all of this is making hummie a little crazy too.

2 Likes

Who would make them and will they be able to flex?

I’ll sell a complete board.

3 Likes

I’m in. 10 char

I’d be up for it but I’m the UK :frowning: any EU builders available?

Count me in

Anyone who wants a battery please shoot me an PM and I will add you to the group PM’s

@JLabs Can I just grab an enclosure from you? Bout to get a tayto and enclosure so might as well save in shipping

@Hummie

Do we expect the boards to start shipping from you this week?

Thanks.

Has anyone tried fitting a 12s5p in this deck w psychotiller’s Arc v2 enclosure?

They’re in the mail and should be here really soon. Will get them all out within 2-3 days.

Scheduled to be here Thursday.

4 Likes

Flat a 12s5p will fit in the deck cutout but thats about all. No bms or esc. You would have to go double stack, and would be worth fitting in a 12s6p if you were going double. I don’t know that the arc does the double stack but I think he does another one that can be made to fit. Otherwise @JLabs should be getting some of my enclosures soon. (double and single)

2 Likes

I know it is late in the game, but are there any extra decks in this order @Hummie?

1 Like

But seriously, there should be a few extra ordered for just these cases like yours or for us who are a bit greedy and wanna hog them all.

I would say, pay the man quick. Because i’m Considering buying another one as soon as money free up.

1 Like

I bought an extra one, so if you don’t get one from @Hummie then you can pay me for mine.

3 Likes